What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W1 - Miami V Buffalo (1 Viewer)

How stupid are these announcers? They didn't know BUF was going to take an intentional safety!
They didn't know because it made no sense. The Bills won't get the ball back here with only 2 TOs left... or if they do... it will be with seconds left.They had a much better shot of going for it on 4th down.
I didn't say it made sense, but once the Bills lined up to punt it seemed clear that was their plan.

Even **** Jauron didn't suck this bad. Can Trent Edwards or the WR complete a route past the first down marker?

Silver lining: At least Edwards didn't turn the ball over.

Reality: There were at least two Pick-6s dropped by the Dolphins.

Edwards is a complete joke as a NFL QB.

This squad looks as pathetic as the previous Bills squads of the past decade. Maybe worse.

So glad I walked away from this franchise as a fan several years ago. It's much more fun to enjoy their ineptitude.

Edwards is a complete joke as a NFL QB. This squad looks as pathetic as the previous Bills squads of the past decade. Maybe worse.So glad I walked away from this franchise as a fan several years ago. It's much more fun to enjoy their ineptitude.
This post was even worse than the game, if thats possible.

No reason to start Edwards again

Put Brohm or Fitz in

Sign Zac Robinson

Sign Pat White

I don't care who it is. There is ZERO chance that Edwards turns into anything then a gigantic loser

No reason to start Edwards againPut Brohm or Fitz inSign Zac RobinsonSign Pat WhiteI don't care who it is. There is ZERO chance that Edwards turns into anything then a gigantic loser
Edwards was bad today, but I'm not willing to write him off YET. He did look good in the pre-season and Fitzpatrick and Brohm are WORSE than Edwards (there's regular season and pre-season tape to back that up).

I was sort of watching the game witout sound at work. Was the safety intentional?

Edwards is not an NFL caliber QB. Plz start Fitz against GB. TY.

I was sort of watching the game witout sound at work. Was the safety intentional?Edwards is not an NFL caliber QB. Plz start Fitz against GB. TY.
Yes, the safety was intentional.I may be the only person besides Edwards' mother to say this, but Fitzpatrick is WORSE than Edwards. His accuracy is terrible and decision-making is just as suspect.

I was sort of watching the game witout sound at work. Was the safety intentional?Edwards is not an NFL caliber QB. Plz start Fitz against GB. TY.
Yes, the safety was intentional.I may be the only person besides Edwards' mother to say this, but Fitzpatrick is WORSE than Edwards. His accuracy is terrible and decision-making is just as suspect.
No, you're not the only one. IMO, Edwards is the best QB the Bills have, and it's not close. That doesn't mean he's a viable NFL QB, though....

Last edited by a moderator:
What was the logic of the safety? Didn't they have 1:30 and two TOs when they did it?Fitz may suck, but you will NEVER win with Edwards. The only thing consistant about him is that on 3rd and 10, he will pass for 2 yds. Horrible player.

What was the logic of the safety? Didn't they have 1:30 and two TOs when they did it?Fitz may suck, but you will NEVER win with Edwards. The only thing consistant about him is that on 3rd and 10, he will pass for 2 yds. Horrible player.
The logic sucked with the safety. Apparently, Gailey thought the Bills had a greater chance of scoring a touchdown with 30 seconds left and 70 yards to go than going for it on 4th down.

The logic sucked with the safety. Apparently, Gailey thought the Bills had a greater chance of scoring a touchdown with 30 seconds left and 70 yards to go than going for it on 4th down.
Or kicking and letting the defense stop them and stopping the clock with TOs.It's going to be a very long year.

Yeah, Edwards is the best quarterback on the Bills' roster. Our 2011 QB is currently plays on Saturdays.
Christian Ponder is on my watch list.
Ponder, Locker, Mallett..
:goodposting: Sad to say, but it's Week 1 and I'm already rooting for teams like Seattle to pull out wins because, well, you know. I can't believe I root for a team whose season comes down to draft positioning year after year after year.

Good to see Poz keep his streak of early season injuries again. Really, I'm pretty excited for the Jake Locker era to begin.0

I would agree that Edwards is the best that we have for now...but I don't care if Locker is the second coming of Jim Kelly, because we are at minimum 2 OT's away from having a line that can protect him.

Users who are viewing this thread