What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W10 - Arizona V Detroit (1 Viewer)

KJ needs some love in the Red Zone
Kind of hard to do when Williams is running OUTSTANDING routs and catching deep throws in the end zone! Plus, KJ will get his..... he is looking VERY good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to See Roy doing something, maybe my patience will be rewarded at some point when he is actually in my starting lineup.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um..... paging Scottie Vines...... please catch a ball....... :X
Yeah really. I went back and forth between him and a few others (Finneran/Gabriel) and stayed with Vines. Ughh. I didn't even see him in the play by play.

another PF on AZ....stupid stupid play - Griffith layed Troy Edwards out after a pass had already hit the ground.and another catch for ROY!

joey throws his third td....2 yards over the line of scrimmage :lol:
Still Joey has looked very good. I even love that pass - he tried to make something happen.
:thumbup: Absolutely. He's 16-23 for 125, 2 tds, and NO turnovers. Looks good. Further proof that all the bashing he gets is WAY overblown.

Roy Williams sure is fun to watch. He's been getting ripped a lot lately for his injury, but the guy can flat out play. He has made a lot of nice catches today.

Roy Williams sure is fun to watch. He's been getting ripped a lot lately for his injury, but the guy can flat out play. He has made a lot of nice catches today.
and yet another great catch for TD #3!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread