What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W12 - Buffalo V Seattle (1 Viewer)

they should have just pounded it with sa.. what a bunch of idiots. sa is the only playmaker they have.

If it was anyone else coaching besides Holgren they'd be fired. Why does he insist on always trying to make Hass the man? His ego hurts his team. If it was successful then I could understand the play calling but it's not. You have 1st and goal at the 4. Alexander gets it 3 times and you score. Add to it his team under-acheives every year. Just silly really.Hell yes I am an Alexander owner, but lets be real, his play calling sucks. It's not Brett Favre he is turning the game over to. The real stud of this offense is Alexander, everyone seems to get this but Holgren.

they should have just pounded it with sa.. what a bunch of idiots. sa is the only playmaker they have.
I agree and he has a nose for the endzone. They only gave SA one try. Bad play calling.

Does anyone listen to the Colin Cowherd show on ESPN radio? He said this game was his "lock of the year" - but I don't know what he ended up picking in this game. Just curious.

Users who are viewing this thread