What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W12 - Indianapolis V Detroit (1 Viewer)

Manning's 4th TD in the first half! :shock: The record is wrapped up!In fact, he just broke Marino's consecutive 4 TD games record (5).

Can we get the Week 12 Venting thread started for us poor souls going against Brandon ####### Stokely! What a nice kick in the nuts. Unreal. I'm trying to vent here rather than ruin Thanksgiving for my family. Okay, feel a bit better now.

I'm thinking that if you do not have either Culpepper or McNabb on your squad it will be very difficult to compete for any kind of Fantasy Football Championship this year !! :horns:

What happened to Jones? Did I miss something?
Well, Shawn Bryson fumbled. Mariucci didn't want him to feel down on Turkey Day, so they decided to give him every ####### carry from here on out. :angry:

What happened to Jones? Did I miss something?
Well, Shawn Bryson fumbled. Mariucci didn't want him to feel down on Turkey Day, so they decided to give him every ####### carry from here on out. :angry:
I would assume that he isn't injured or else we would hear something. This stupidity (sitting Jones) is the reason why Mariucci will never win in Detroit.

What happened to Jones?  Did I miss something?
I would assume that he isn't injured or else we would hear something. This stupidity (sitting Jones) is the reason why Mariucci will never win in Detroit.
you think they'd be ahead if he hadn't sat jones?

Can we get the Week 12 Venting thread started for us poor souls going against Brandon ####### Stokely! What a nice kick in the nuts. Unreal.
How about going up against Stokely and Manning. Nice to know you are beat on THURSDAY, three days before anyone on your team takes the field.

What happened to Jones?  Did I miss something?
That and Harrington @ QB. He had Williams in the endzone.

I'd just like to interrupt to say that Manning is now the NFL player I dislike the most.Please continue...

Last edited by a moderator:
So when do Edge, Manning, Harrison, Freeney, etc. sit? My guess is that owners have one more quarter of them at the most unless the Lions can actually score a TD.

Can we get the Week 12 Venting thread started for us poor souls going against Brandon ####### Stokely! What a nice kick in the nuts. Unreal.
How about going up against Stokely and Manning. Nice to know you are beat on THURSDAY, three days before anyone on your team takes the field.
Yeah you got me beat there. It is just typical for me in my league as I lead the league in overall points but am sitting at 6-5, one game out of the playoffs. Just goes to show you FF is 50% luck, well for people who use head-to-head scoring systems anyways.

Raven is so hot.
Raven + 10 years = Star Jones
That was a joke, maybe a bad one. I heard Carmello was dating her.edit because I've been drinking and I don't know the difference between one and won

I need Peyton to make it an even 10 td passes this afternoon. My Rb's are banged up (Lewis and Green) and I need a win bad... :yes: :thumbup:

Board pretty quiet. Maybe all the Edge owners benched him today.
Nope, just busy with the feast preperation, etc.I havent benched Edge this year, and wasnt about to today.Heres hoping for another 75 2nd half yds and a score for good measure. :thumbup:

I'm in the same boat. It's totall unreal. This half pint, FUC* is killing me. Earlier this year I faced both Manning and Stokely in that game against Green Bay. Lost that week also due to those two. It's a ####### joke. :rant: :rant:

Heres hoping for another 75 2nd half yds and a score for good measure.
What is this "score" you speak of?
Its something he reminded us Edge owners about last week...for a while there, I thought I may have accidentally joined a yardage only league, cause I hadnt noticed any 6 pointers during the last month....

For all of us Edge owners, let's hope the Colts plays more ball and game clock management and give Edge some solid carries and TDs.

Jones requested the rest of the game off to promote his holiday rap album...... :eek:
Track 1 : "I'll be home (along with the rest of the Lions) just after Christmas"Track 2 : "Blingle Bells"Bonus Track : "How Much is that Rolex in the Window?"Any other tracks u know of?

Lions second half game plan: Have someone keep extra time on our home game clock until we start scoring TD's.

Track #5 Lions nuts roasting on an open fire ?? :eek:Track #6 All I want for Christmas is a decent QB !! :horns:

Manning and Dungy are really asking for some team to take a cheap shot at them.
:thumbup: I think you are correct !!Or begging for the football gods to take away someone with a season ending injury !!:horns:

Users who are viewing this thread