What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W3 - Arizona V Seattle (1 Viewer)

What's up with Holmgren and the offensive playcalling? Is it me, or do they seem to throw on EVERY first down play no matter what the situation? And I love how on 3rd down passing situations they bring in Mo Morris, never throw to him but instead run him on a draw for next to no yardage. Why not just leave in your GOOD RB and do that?

McCown in at QB for Ariz?
Yep... just went to that game (love the ticket!). Warner with a groin injury of some sort.Does anyone remember who Mcnown (McCown?) favors? Fitz or Boldin? Or... opposing DB's?! :)

McCown in at QB for Ariz?
Yep... just went to that game (love the ticket!). Warner with a groin injury of some sort.Does anyone remember who Mcnown (McCown?) favors? Fitz or Boldin? Or... opposing DB's?! :)
Last year Boldin came back and didnt do much with McCown under center. Fitzgerald had 780 and 8 while Boldin had 623 and 1. Only 2 receptions separated the 2. Trying to find the 2004 game log...

If you are watching this game you must sense what I am sensing, that SA does have a chance to go for 200 yrds and 3-4 TDsThe cards are packing it in

Im thinking Alexander is going to have a big day since SEA should be up because Mccown su#ks and is rusty.

You would think that having Priest left to go on MNF would be a good thing. At this point, I'd have to say that I'm done. :cry: My opponent has SA racking up the points, while Brady (my team) is throwing Ints to PIT D (his team). :wall:

You would think that having Priest left to go on MNF would be a good thing. At this point, I'd have to say that I'm done. :cry: My opponent has SA racking up the points, while Brady (my team) is throwing Ints to PIT D (his team). :wall:
Bradys' INT was BS tho. And I HOPE he gets at least 1 TD.

So which coach is more frustrating for fantasy owners, particularly owners of their RBs; Holmgren or Shanahan? Frankly, it's becoming a tossup.I mean how many times does this team throw on first down. Even up more than a touchdown. And it's not like Shaun isn't running well, in fact he's running much better than well. I know Shaun's still producing quite nicely, but think how well he'd be doing with almost any other coach.

Users who are viewing this thread