What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread W4 - San Diego V Oakland (1 Viewer)

Fumble -> FG

Then a safety. :lol:

I think everyone on SD is pleased LT is playing with that -9 yards and fumble.

Raiders couldn't hope for a better start. Chargers D keeping them close sacking JR for the 2nd time and stalling this drive after the safety. Russell did miss a wide open wr for what would have been a 30 yard gain.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fumble -> FGThen a safety. :lol: I think everyone on SD is pleased LT is playing with that -9 yards and fumble.
Not much you can do when your getting hit in the backfield before you even get the ball. That fumble was Rivers fault too, not that it means anything since the defender was 5 yards deep in the backfield coming in untouched.

Here's a thought since LT at 100% seems to kinda, not so great.

Try Sproles a bit in there.... the guy is a bit electrifying.

I've been very nervous about this game all week. Obviously week 1 was a debacle for Oak, but with Russell looking more comfortable recently and McFadden being a game breaker, this Raider team is on the verge of being very good.

To anyone who started Gates I apologize because I started him which = FF death.

LT still looking like crap?

Playing Rivers and LT, needless to say that drop didn't help me. What is up LT, focus my man.

What happened to the vaunted SD o-line? No time to throw. No holes to run through.

Even with their loss Thursday night, Southern Cal might be the best pro football team in the state this year.

When he's had time, Russell has actually looked pretty good back there. Mostly accurate throws, leading his receivers well. On that drive, he had two possible touchdowns, one that got held up when Cromartie belted the receiver in the facemask, and the other when Zach Miller had an easy TD but fell down on his cut.

Why, why, why? Why give up that TD to LT? Everybody in the stadium knows who's getting the ball - how do you not bring him down? Where is the PRIDE? 10 gift points for my opponent. I'm ruined!

Bills_Fan11 said:
How the F&^* do you blow the +9 spread with a 15 pt lead in the 4th Qtr. Is that even possible?
Chargers just started manning up on his wr's and just brought heat all 2nd half. Chargers offense capitalized and LT sealed it with a nice run at the end to put it away. Can't wait to see LT back to his old self. He still can't cutback for #### on his foot.

Users who are viewing this thread