What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

George Bush's nephew, Pierce (1 Viewer)

this is jeb's boy, right?

if so, my ex-gf taught english at the boarding school in florida that he went to. given his extracurricular activities <sniffsniff> and less than stellar academic record, he is definitely a bush...

Gotta love the lefties like Panties linking everyone with the last name Bush to running for president in the future, regardless if they've never expressed interest, or even came right out and said they have interest. Nothing like a little fear mongering to make people believe that the U.S. is now gonna be a monarchy.

Of course, I understand the left's point of view. It's not like there's a family filled with democrats holding and running for ofices *coughkennedycough*

Gotta love the lefties like Panties linking everyone with the last name Bush to running for president in the future, regardless if they've never expressed interest, or even came right out and said they have interest. Nothing like a little fear mongering to make people believe that the U.S. is now gonna be a monarchy.

Of course, I understand the left's point of view. It's not like there's a family filled with democrats holding and running for ofices *coughkennedycough*
:hophead: Nice extrapolation.

Seems like a normal 19 year old. Not sure why the media feels the public needs to hear a college freshman's views on the world.

What did I get wrong? You put right there in the subtopic "future president?" And the left does often refer o GWB as King George, and state that people like Jeb Bush will be the next president to continue the monarchy.This was completely your intent. Otherwise, you would've just made the subject "Bush's nephew was in favor of DP deal."

Seems like a normal 19 year old. Not sure why the media feels the public needs to hear a college freshman's views on the world.
It was 5:10 on saturday morning. the public heard nothing because they were asleep.

he cleaned up really nice after partying at MTV's spring break festivities. i think he might have been drunk.

LOL @ a rightie supporter accusing someone else of fear mongering. :potkettle:

LOL @ a rightie supporter accusing someone else of fear mongering. :potkettle:
I ain't a rightie.

Gotta love the lefties like Panties linking everyone with the last name Bush to running for president in the future, regardless if they've never expressed interest, or even came right out and said they have interest.  Nothing like a little fear mongering to make people believe that the U.S. is now gonna be a monarchy.

Of course, I understand the left's point of view.  It's not like there's a family filled with democrats holding and running for ofices *coughkennedycough*
What did I get wrong? You put right there in the subtopic "future president?" And the left does often refer o GWB as King George, and state that people like Jeb Bush will be the next president to continue the monarchy.This was completely your intent. Otherwise, you would've just made the subject "Bush's nephew was in favor of DP deal."
You're taking this thread way too seriously.

GW will be the last Bush to become president.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He won't even be the last George Bush to be PresidentGeorge P Bush - 2024

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well it's going to take 18 years to prove you wrong, so I'll change my mind to make it easy on me.
entering public life!http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/11/08/4399483/george-p-bush-moves-toward-seeking.html#storylink=cpy

[/QUOTE]"Bush's mother, Columba, was born in Mexico."I'll wait to see his birth certificate thank you.

Gotta love the lefties like Panties linking everyone with the last name Bush to running for president in the future, regardless if they've never expressed interest, or even came right out and said they have interest. Nothing like a little fear mongering to make people believe that the U.S. is now gonna be a monarchy.Of course, I understand the left's point of view. It's not like there's a family filled with democrats holding and running for ofices *coughkennedycough*
We actually do have mini-monarchies in Congress. You mentioned the Kennedy's but there are plenty of other "lifers" on both sides of the aisle that have a seat locked up for as long as they want it. At least the President is limited to two terms. I wish that was the case for most of these clowns in Congress.

GW will be the last Bush to become president.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He won't even be the last George Bush to be PresidentGeorge P Bush - 2024

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well it's going to take 18 years to prove you wrong, so I'll change my mind to make it easy on me.
entering public life!http://www.star-telegram.com/2012/11/08/4399483/george-p-bush-moves-toward-seeking.html#storylink=cpy

[/QUOTE]Shoe-in for Texas land commish....lot of press out on George P today.

Users who are viewing this thread