What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Get it On! Rookie Draft Discussion Thread (1 Viewer)

I was just looking through some of my old draft books and I found an interesting comparison for those of you who are down on Terrell Suggs.DE Terrell Suggs - 6'3-1/4" | 262 lbs. | 4.75 40 yard dashDE Andre Carter - 6'4-1/4" | 260 lbs. | 4.73 40 yard dashAnd with Suggs's tremedous college success, I would think that he would translate into a better pro.
Better pro than Carter?

Does anyone have the actual details of the Arizona - Saints trade?I thought they said Saints gave up there two first round picks plus flip flopped second round picks...is that correct?
That's what I heard:NO gets #6 and #37ARZ gets #17, #18 and #54
Thats what espn.com's tracker has.

Minnesota passed again! WOW!

Bang-Bang-Bang. Trufant to Seattle was abit of a surprise.

I have no idea what teh Rams will do.

Steinbach maybe?

Last edited by a moderator:
LMAO @ "good move" - this was a totall STOOOPID move by the Aints.  Cards do something smart.  Go figure.      :)
Cards can now get good quality at WR, QB, and DE all of which they are in desparate need. They now have 3 picks in the first 37, so a good move overall.
They also switched 2nd rounder so 'Zona's at 54 now.
I missed that...I stand corrected. Still a good move.

Well that was interesting. At least things are moving.Ravens get Suggs at 10, can't complain about that...

I am so confused?I think I have it right:1 Cincinnati CARSON PALMER 2 Detroit CHARLES ROGERS 3 Houston ANDRE JOHNSON 4 New York DEWAYNE ROBERTSON 5 Dallas TERENCE NEWMAN 6 New Orleans JOHNATHAN SULLIVAN 7 Minnesota KEVIN WILLIAMS 8 Jacksonville BYRON LEFTWICH 9 Carolina JORDAN GROSS 10 Baltimore TERRELL SUGGS11 Seattle MARCUS TRUFANT

And seattle gets a steal!! Trufant falls all the way down to them.... Grats to those seahawk fans.... all 2 of you! :)

Could the Vikings have done a worse job? Not only do they let two picks slip by they pick Kevin Williams. Did they even talk trade to Baltimore?

Glued to the tube. Mel Kiper should be having a coronary meltdown anytime soon. Don't know who made out better, Seattle or Baltimore.

I am so confused?I think I have it right:1 Cincinnati CARSON PALMER 2 Detroit CHARLES ROGERS 3 Houston ANDRE JOHNSON 4 New York DEWAYNE ROBERTSON 5 Dallas TERENCE NEWMAN 6 New Orleans JOHNATHAN SULLIVAN 7 Minnesota KEVIN WILLIAMS 8 Jacksonville BYRON LEFTWICH 9 Carolina JORDAN GROSS 10 Baltimore TERRELL SUGGS11 Seattle MARCUS TRUFANT
officially, Williams goes at number 9, moving Jax to 7 and Carolina to 8

For SEA, not only did they get Trufant... they kept the Rams from getting him.Shawn Springs is the most overrated CB in the league and thank God is a FA next year. He doesn't care how many TD's TO scores on him.

I would have loved to have been in one of those Jax/Carolina/Baltimore war rooms while that madness was going on.

The Ravens will have the best defense in the league now
Yeah they could be a real terror. Maybe worth reaching for depending on your league scoring rules.Man, if anyone said that we'd be at the 12th pick at 12:20 I'd have laughed, laughed, laughed.

1 Cincinnati CARSON PALMER 2 Detroit CHARLES ROGERS 3 Houston ANDRE JOHNSON 4 New York DEWAYNE ROBERTSON 5 Dallas TERENCE NEWMAN 6 New Orleans JOHNATHAN SULLIVAN (trade with Cards)7 Minnesota KEVIN WILLIAMS (actual #9)8 Jacksonville BYRON LEFTWICH (actual #7)9 Carolina JORDAN GROSS (actual #8)10 Baltimore TERRELL SUGGS11 Seattle MARCUS TRUFANT Vikings said they got who they wanted...

Users who are viewing this thread