What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Giants vs Eagles - MNF - Week 14 (3 Viewers)

Thats Def PI he's all over him grabbing. JJAW isn't grabbing trying to come back for the ball and not pushing off. Just trying to swat his arms away 

4 weeks ago I woulda said no chance, but they've flipped a couple of these lately
Yeah but that's not even a "Hey he might've grabbed him but we don't overturn PI on review" thing. There was no PI there at all.

Heck the receiver pushed the Giant defender more in the end zone.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was good to see Eli have a nice 1st half but the bad thing about it is that Getty probably has a 3 year extension ready for him to sign as soon as they get back to Metlife tonight.

I think they were going to have to burn a timeout anyways. Got the play in late so figured might as well challenge it. At least that’s what I’ll tell myself. 

The other thing it it gives the D a rest, dunno why you want that.

EDIT: Ward tipped it too.

Holy crap two guys whiffed on Vinny Curry you can't make this up. Nate Solder straight fell down... :wall:

Vinny Cury. Giants Oline has had two guys blocking one guy twice and both times the Defender has gotten to Eli manning. 

Users who are viewing this thread