What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's thread about nothing (4 Viewers)

after 9-12 months of a pile of clothes sitting in the same spot, collecting dust, the clothes were finally put in to a bag for donation to goodwill

needless to say the second the bag was "discovered", fuses were lit. apparently clothes that no longer fit, haven't been worn, much less moved, in a year are suddenly extremely important and should not be donated without prior approval. they were there "for a reason" (which can not be recalled at this time) and moving them creates tremendous upset.

"important" items have since been removed from the donation bag and re-placed in a new location where they will not be touched.. maybe ever again. items include: several burp cloths, bibs, a hideously ugly handmade sweater that was a gift from a friend of my mother which my youngest outgrew a year ago.

plans to uncover the dining room table that has been buried in whoknowswhat since the Bush administration have been, well, tabled for the time being.

pray for me

relatives/loved ones of hoarders: advise?

TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr. YRS seems pretty coolish. I bet we'd get along pretty well.Tony Romo the QB is my least favorite QB in the NFL. As a Cowboys fan, he is hideous to root for. He's talented and has the numbers of course, but put this guy in the clutch and he is horrendous. Time and time again. There's a reason he didn't play major college football. There's a reason he's not on the PGA. He can't handle success. Has no idea what to do when he's faced with it. He's out of excuses. He's a failure when it matters most. Time after time after time. I can't root for him anymore. Betting on him is agonizing. I want to punch him in the rectum.
want to trade for him in uber? could triple your fun!

Mr. YRS seems pretty coolish. I bet we'd get along pretty well.Tony Romo the QB is my least favorite QB in the NFL. As a Cowboys fan, he is hideous to root for. He's talented and has the numbers of course, but put this guy in the clutch and he is horrendous. Time and time again. There's a reason he didn't play major college football. There's a reason he's not on the PGA. He can't handle success. Has no idea what to do when he's faced with it. He's out of excuses. He's a failure when it matters most. Time after time after time. I can't root for him anymore. Betting on him is agonizing. I want to punch him in the rectum.
want to trade for him in uber? could triple your fun!
I'd rather let Mike Vick dog sit for me. Let Big Ben date my little sister. Hate Romo.

He can't even launch a Hail Mary. How bad is that? God, I feel awful for all the Cowboy die hards. They have 5 more years of this crap at least.

Hey guys. What's I miss?
Cosjobs went to Dallas to hang out with Disco Stu, Bogart and Unialias. He somehow got Culdeus and Unialias mixed up and texted the former all night long to bring him a joint to smoke. Culdeus was very confused.Guster went on a date. He didn't get laid. It only took him 3 sentences to communicate this to us.Proninja complained because daylight savings means less sunlight for those of us who have traded cars in for bikes. I hadn't thought about that until now. crap.Stryker got pulled over walking his dog with a beer in his hand. In Wisconsin. Makes me think that maybe it wasn't such a good idea to throw a lit joint on the front lawn of a police station in Wisconsin when we were there. They seem rigid and tough with regards to relaxation drugs.Uruk-hai woke up at 2am for a 7:30am fishing trip. He caught nothing. But he's going to kick cancer in the balls, so we're still bullish on him.Rude got back from Hawaii. He did not send us any backwards wearing ball caps as a souvenir. Selfish jerkwad.Tanner is still pugnacious. Homer is still a drunk. Zooks is dating his boss's daughter's friend's hairdresser but doesn't want anyone to know it. JoeT chimed in and brought nothing to the party, per usual. Truck watched some documentary about "Clerk's" director Kevin Smith attempting his hand at horror. YSR is better at poker than you. Krista bought a minor league baseball team. Tre ate Frosty. Charv renounced Sweden. Flysack is back. Rover divorced a woman he didn't even marry. Same as day one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys. What's I miss?
Cosjobs went to Dallas to hang out with Disco Stu, Bogart and Unialias. He somehow got Culdeus and Unialias mixed up and texted the former all night long to bring him a joint to smoke. Culdeus was very confused.Guster went on a date. He didn't get laid. It only took him 3 sentences to communicate this to us.Proninja complained because daylight savings means less sunlight for those of us who have traded cars in for bikes. I hadn't thought about that until now. crap.Stryker got pulled over walking his dog with a beer in his hand. In Wisconsin. Makes me think that maybe it wasn't such a good idea to throw a lit joint on the front lawn of a police station in Wisconsin when we were there. They seem rigid and tough with regards to relaxation drugs.Uruk-hai woke up at 2am for a 7:30am fishing trip. He caught nothing. But he's going to kick cancer in the balls, so we're still bullish on him.Rude got back from Hawaii. He did not send us any backwards wearing ball caps as a souvenir. Selfish jerkwad.Tanner is still pugnacious. Homer is still a drunk. Zooks is dating his boss's daughter's friend's hairdresser but doesn't want anyone to know it. JoeT chimed in and brought nothing to the party, per usual. Truck watched some documentary about "Clerk's" director Kevin Smith attempting his hand at horror. YSR is better at poker than you. Krista bought a minor league baseball team. Tre ate Frosty. Charv renounced Sweden. Flysack is back. Rover divorced a woman he didn't even marry. Same as day one.
:kicksrock:

Hey guys. What's I miss?
:kicksrock:
It's always the worst when you're left out of these updates. I was already starting to get pissed off about it 3/4 of the way through, but then he basically said I'm fat and I felt... relieved.

Users who are viewing this thread