What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gosselins Final Mock (1 Viewer)

'Sigmund Bloom said:
Looks like he's still got the touch
yeah it does. hats off to him. a few misses but way better (again) than anyone I can think of. if he hits the Raiders pick I'm calling for some lottery numbers.

13th pick: Detroit LionsNick Fairley -- DT, AuburnNdamukong Suh was perhaps the best defensive tackle in the NFL as a rookie in 2011. Adding Fairley makes Suh even better. Fairley is the best inside pass rusher in this draft. The Lions are building a formidable front.
:banned: :banned: :banned:

Seems to be almost no reason to read anyone else's mock draft ahead of time anymore. Just wait for Gosselin's mock and you'll have a pretty good idea of what is going to actually happen.

Seems to be almost no reason to read anyone else's mock draft ahead of time anymore. Just wait for Gosselin's mock and you'll have a pretty good idea of what is going to actually happen.
It's true. I find certain things fascinating though if you compare some of them against one another. Both Peter King and Goose bought the Dalton hype, and had him going in the top half of the 1st round, but it didn't happen. So I wonder what goes on there to make them both fall for that. Then you've got all the people talking about Jimmy Smith moving up the board, even though as a Buffs and Eagles fan, I thought he was toxic and a risk, and then lo and behold he falls to the end of the round. Fun stuff, that's for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread