What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gotta sit 3 of these WRs :( (1 Viewer)

jcrewguy

Footballguy
PPR League

I need to sit 3 out of the following WRs in my Championship game -

AJ Green

A. Jeffery

Tate

Diggs

Montgomery

Hopkins

Robby Anderson

Which 3 would you sit?

I think Robby Anderson is an easy sit. I think Diggs is a pretty easy sit as well, as for the last sit, I'd lean Jeffery. Starting Montgomery, Green, Hopkins and Tate is a nice group to have.

PPR League

I need to sit 3 out of the following WRs in my Championship game -

AJ Green

A. Jeffery

Tate

Diggs

Montgomery

Hopkins

Robby Anderson

Which 3 would you sit?
Easy call to sit Diggs, so let's get that out of the way.  Anderson feels like a reasonably easy sit, too.  Now, I'm down to Montgomery (I don't love the Viks defensive matchup, and he's been getting fewer receiving targets lately) and Jeffery.  I probably sit Jeffery, just because Barkeley spreads it around, but I could see sitting Montgomery instead.

I would not sit Tate, who is really solid in a PPR; Hopkins, who should be worth starting for once with Savage; Green, who should get some good looks with Eifert out.

If you get a chance . . .https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/753067-championship-flex-help-needed/

Users who are viewing this thread