What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Grade the trade! (1 Viewer)

Disposable Hero

Footballguy
I traded Hopkins and a 5th(had 2 5th's) for DJ Moore, Austin Ekeler, and an 8th. This is a 1/2 point ppr keeper league and we start 1QB, 2 RB's, 3 WR's, 1 TE, and a flex. We protect our players by salary cap. Hopkins was $3.95mil, Moore $2.06, and Ekeler $2.71.  My other keepers were Murray $3.0mil, Gallup $1.45mil and Kirk $1.78mil. Now will be  Moore/Ekeler/Murray/Gallup/J.Jacksonor Moore/Ekeler/OBJ/Gallup. Let me know your thoughts? Leave a link and I will answer yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm fine with that trade.  Not looking at anything else, I'd trade Hopkins for Moore and Eckler.  It looks like it helps with your salary cap stuff too if I'm understanding it right., so....right on!

I'm fine with that trade.  Not looking at anything else, I'd trade Hopkins for Moore and Eckler.  It looks like it helps with your salary cap stuff too if I'm understanding it right., so....right on!
This is my take as well.  You get a top 15WR and a top 15 RB for Hopkins.  Nothing wrong with that.

Users who are viewing this thread