What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Gratitude for Dr. Jene and FBG (1 Viewer)

stuckinthemuck

Footballguy
After joining two IDP leagues this year I cobbled together a good enough squad based on free info around the web. Today's DL article by Dr. Jene is the best of everything I've read. Just another reason to subscribe to FBG, the best value fantasy site in the galaxy. Thanks, Doc! 

I didn't renew this year for the first time in over a decade (due to Joe's apathy in conversation after the Draft Dominator shat itself on draft night).

Not being able to read Jene, Sig & John is definitely what I'll miss most, almost subbed again just for their content.

I didn't renew this year for the first time in over a decade (due to Joe's apathy in conversation after the Draft Dominator shat itself on draft night).

Not being able to read Jene, Sig & John is definitely what I'll miss most, almost subbed again just for their content.
Would love an IDP only sub option

I am so, so happy to see Jene do his tiers again this year. That series is pretty much 50% of why I even pay for FBG. Jene is the very best. 

Users who are viewing this thread