What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Happy Thanksgiving! (1 Viewer)

My mother was not exactly a great chef, so I always enjoyed other people cooking on Thanksgiving. My favorite childhood memory was watching through the window, waiting for the catering truck to pull into the driveway.

🚛 🦃 🥧

Happy Thanksgiving to all my FBGs brethren. May your bellies be full and may any arguments at the table remain minimal. I will be passing yet again on my wife's scalloped oysters that she insists on making every year, stinking up the whole house, and nobody else eats.

happy thanksgiving everybody!

had an almond kringle today for the first time - pretty good stuff! and we piling it on for the rest of the day - turkey in the oven, crockpot spiral sliced ham with maple-brown sugar and pineapple, sweet potato casserole with crunchy pecan topping, cranberry jello salad, homemade gravy and sausage stuffing, corn pudding and green bean bundles.

feel like we should go slow on the apps and save them for tomorrow and the weekend but I know my wife won't go for that - got a bunch of great cheeses, fig jam, candied jalapenos, queso, dried salamis, artichoke parm dip, and a big smoked salmon

Users who are viewing this thread