What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Has anybody graded the Football Guys staff (Tremblay, Bloom, et al) weekly projections? (1 Viewer)

msbmsb

Footballguy
I would like to change the percentages in the League Dominator's staff consensus projections to favor the prognosticators that have the best track record... but I can't seem to find historical weekly projections by individual staff. Is this out there somewhere? If so, I can do the analysis and post the results here.

IMO MT has been the best for those doing deep dives for DFS plays.

That said, I think everyone whiffed on Demarcus Robinson this week and had Atwell over projected. I randomly clicked on fandual note and read this.

Robinson caught both of his targets for 13 yards during Sunday's 37-17 victory against the Cardinals.​

ANALYSIS:​

Robinson wasn't listed as a starter for the Rams, but ended up on the field for a season-high 40 snaps on offense, far more than No. 3 wideout Tutu Atwell's 24.

I didn't see it listed in the team information in last week's subscriber content. Lucky coming across that blurb led to a DFS tourney win.

This is almost impossible to find. You can put it together and put it behind a paywall and probably make a fortune with the DFS crowd.

Users who are viewing this thread