What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Heading to Fenway (1 Viewer)

Prince Myshkin

Footballguy
The wife and I are heading to Boston to catch a couple of games. (BTW, I'm not a "long-suffering" fan, but not a bandwagon jumper either. I started rooting for the Sox in the mid 90's when Nomar and Pedro were my favorite players.)

Anyway, I'm looking for some advice on where to sit (we are on a bit of a budget, so we won't be shelling out a grand to sit on the Monster or anything like that), best places to get tickets, places to go before and after the games, and stuff like that. We are going to see the Padres series (kinda sucks, but it's the only time we could both get free). It will be our first time in Boston and we are staying in the Back Bay about a 10 minute walk from Fenway so any suggestions in and around that area would be appreciated as well.

Don't listen to "the moops". :no:
:shrug:It is the place that is most filled with knuckleheads.But I suppose if you are trying to get an authentic Fenway experience, frequenting some of the awful bars in the area will add to it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread