What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help me cut two (1 Viewer)

Hoodoo

Footballguy
I'm set at both the LB & DB positions & I'm fairly deep at both. Now I'm doing roster cuts & can't decide which 2 possible upside depth players to cut.Macklin, David ARI CB - Never liked CBs much, but he put up solid numbers last yearAlexander, Brent NYG S - In a 3 way battle for a starting SS spot in NY. Could still start at FS if he loses.Anderson, Marques OAK S - Was ready to drop him, but competition isn't too strong (Nick Ferguson) for the SS spot in Denver.Jackson, Dexter TBB S - Once was a top DB, now coming back from injury & moved to FS. Will he return to his big number days?Stewart, Matt CLE LB - Picked him up cheap hoping he'd get a crack at ILB, looks like he'll be OLB.

i would probably cut anderson and stewart if i were you.
Me too.I probably wouldn't shed a tear if Anderson was substituted for Alexander. It will be difficult for Alexander to hold a healthy Shaun Williams on the bench.

Marques Anderson was cut by the Raiders on Monday; he is worthless on your fantasy roster. Not a big fan of David Macklin unless you have to start a CB. If you need another DB one wont be hard to find on the WW. Matt Stewart is not all that great either but because of positional difference I would rather have him.

Users who are viewing this thread