What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help Me Pick a DB (1 Viewer)

Well which would you prefer?

• CC Brown (bye week 3)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Derrick Gibson (bye week 5)

• Kenoy Kennedy (bye week 3)

• Kerry Rhodes (bye week 8)

• Greg Wesley (bye week 5)

• Total voters

Mr. Know-It-All

Footballguy
Here is the scoring system -solo/half sack = 1int/sack/safety = 2td = 6I have Ed Reed (going on IR for a few weeks) , Chris Crocker (bye week 4) and Nick Ferguson (bye week 9), must start two each week. I like all the players listed in the poll and would be happy with any of them. I have decided to enlist the help of the IDP forum to pick the player, because I think they are all good.I had Rhodes earlier in the season as a replacement for Sharper (who I have since dumped) and he filled in admirably. All the others have already had their bye week though.

And what's this about Reed being hurt???
Reed has a high ankle sprain and is expected to miss around a month.Right now I would either go with Greg Wesley or C.C. Brown.

Last edited by a moderator:
How does someone go on IR for a few weeks?

In our league, if a guy is listed as OUT or DOUBTFUL, you can place him on protected IR. If he is out for the season you can place him on permanent IR and get a replacement player. Otherwise we are only allowed 3 waivers per year to replace players that are not performing.From what I have read Reed will miss 3-4 weeks.

Reed has a high ankle sprain and is expected to miss around a month.Right now I would either go with Greg Wesley or C.C. Brown.
Those are exactly the players I am leaning toward, and I cast my vote for Wesley. However any of these players would be an excellent pickup. My only downside to Rhodes is his impending bye week.CC will be on the field a lot as will Kennedy. Wesley is just making a ton of plays though.

The forum has spoken. i picked up Kennedy as a replacement until Reed comes back.As insurance, though i swung a trade for Polomalu. It cost me dearly though.

Users who are viewing this thread