What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

HELP ME SHARKS!... (1 Viewer)

Rubi

Footballguy
Full PPR:
Need one final flex:

T.Lockett @ S.F...tough matchup,Geno may be out,Tyler went 3/30 in their first matchup
A.Mattison @ LAV...has underperformed most of the year but gets a sweet matchup this week
K.Mitchell vs LAR...getting more touches,faces decent defense this week and weather may be a factor

Who you like?!

I think my fav has to be Mattison. The Raiders have allowed the sixth-most fantasy points per game to the position. I’m playing Lockett cos I need too… and as you said about Keaton decent defence and the weather.

Mattison with the good match up

Good luck 🤞🏻

Mitchell is intriguing. The problem is Gus has the goal line job and Justice Hill has the passing downs job. You are gonna need a big play for a TD for Mitchell to hit his ceiling. If you need guaranteed points I probably go Mattison. If you need a lot of points I might gamble with Mitchell although the weather does sound scary. I'd probably just go with Mattison. Lockett is a distant third.

Depends on your matchup. If you are an underdog and need ceiling go with Mitchell. If you are favored and need floor go with Mattison

Users who are viewing this thread