What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Help! What is the expectancy of LT? (1 Viewer)

OK I understand I am new... but however I would still like some input.At FFtoday we had a guy (moose Knuckle Ball Four) who was tapped into a FF pipeline on last minute insights. Who is that guy here?

seriously though,in a game that means absolutely nothing to the chargers i could see him maybe playing a half but he has nothing to gain by playing the entire game and the last thing chargers management needs is their star rb getting hurt in the 4th quarter of a meaningless game...

seriously though,in a game that means absolutely nothing to the chargers i could see him maybe playing a half but he has nothing to gain by playing the entire game and the last thing chargers management needs is their star rb getting hurt in the 4th quarter of a meaningless game...
I think he plays the whole game unless injuries don't allow him to, or if it's a blowout.Given his comments, it seems like LT really wants to end the season on a strong note. Then I imagine that word will come out that his ribs were broken not bruisied.

I'd be more concerned about his health in general reducing his effectiveness even if he plays rather than him sitting due to the game being meaningless.

I'd be more concerned about his health in general reducing his effectiveness even if he plays rather than him sitting due to the game being meaningless.
Yes. The game may be meaningless to message board posters, but it's not meaningless to the Chargers. It's their jobs. They're trying to get ten wins.That said, Tomlinson has been ineffective lately due to a combination of his own injured status and the OL's inability to open any holes for him. I'm not sure either problem has been solved.

Yes. The game may be meaningless to message board posters, but it's not meaningless to the Chargers. It's their jobs. They're trying to get ten wins.That said, Tomlinson has been ineffective lately due to a combination of his own injured status and the OL's inability to open any holes for him. I'm not sure either problem has been solved.
I think a lot of it also had to do with tough defenses the last couple of weeks. Plus, he was not on the injury list this week.

Question is does LT come in, run up the middle 10-12 times for 15 yards and give way to Turner after Brees throws for 3 TDs or does he play the whole game?

are we talking life expectancy?
He seems like a clean living young man. Without knowing the health history of his family I would give him a solid 80 years.
I don't think so, The stress of playing football and the his other demographics point to a max of about 68. Too bad he seems like a nice guy.

Users who are viewing this thread