What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

help with IDP (1 Viewer)

littletank

Footballguy
start 4 of any combinations of DL/LB - I have J. Peterson, B. Simmons, K. Bell, D. Morgan & A. Wilson1.5 tackle.75 assist5 int4 sack3 ff2 fr1 pass defendany of these better options?K. Wong, L. Marshall, I. Gold, D. Ware, M. Beisel, B. Kassell, A. Schobel , B. Berry

start 4 of any combinations of DL/LB - I have J. Peterson, B. Simmons, K. Bell, D. Morgan & A. Wilson

1.5 tackle

.75 assist

5 int

4 sack

3 ff

2 fr

1 pass defend

any of these better options?

K. Wong, L. Marshall, I. Gold, D. Ware, M. Beisel, B. Kassell, A. Schobel , B. Berry
I would start Morgan, Marshall, Wong, and Gold.

So you're telling me to drop all my LB's except Morgan?
I'm just telling you what I believe your best option is. You are on your own as far as making roster changes.Morgan is your best LB. The others I listed are better options than Simmons, Bell, Peterson, and Wilson.

If it were MY team, that's what I'd do. Simmons sucks, Peterson is okay, Bell is overrated, and Wilson is fine. To me, you have some nice FAs available that would make your team better.

Users who are viewing this thread