What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Henry or Edwards-Helaire (1 Viewer)

yankeerebel

Footballguy
12 Team, Half PPR, 0-6 Keeper League.  1 point/10 yards rushing and receiving. 2 point bonus for 100 yards rushing and receiving.

There are already 11 RB off the board before the draft starts.  I have Kamara in the 17th round.  I have the 2nd pick of the draft.  Zeke is available so I'm sure he's going #1.  I'll have a choice between Henry, Edwards-Helaire, Mixon, Aaron Jones, Sanders, Drake. I'm leaning toward Henry but Edwards-Helaire could be big in Andy Reid's offense.  Thoughts? 

I lean CEH as well. I don't think it's likely Henry will replicate what he did last year and his situation over the next few years just makes him less and less valuable.

I am taking Edwards-Helaire.  Better value over the long haul and age difference.
CEH is obviously in the better offense, and the last time we saw a big talent in KC at RB, we had Kareem Hunt's rookie and sophomore numbers. Also, it's kind of lame to talk about garbage time, but KC will be leading so often at the end of games that CEH is going to get a lot of touches just running the game out, while Tennessee is more likely to have to be in comeback mode, especially since Tannehill is unlikely to keep up his numbers from the end of last season.

For redraft this year I think Henry is the safer pick. CEH is a swing for the fences pick. He could struggle to be a starter for a few weeks, but should win that role. Given you already have Kamara locked up, I would swing for the fences.

"CEH is going to get a lot of touches just running the game out" - I think it's more likely that Darren Williams is in the game in those situations. Why risk injuring or tiring your #1 draft choice?

Truebluey said:
For redraft this year I think Henry is the safer pick. CEH is a swing for the fences pick. He could struggle to be a starter for a few weeks, but should win that role. Given you already have Kamara locked up, I would swing for the fences.

"CEH is going to get a lot of touches just running the game out" - I think it's more likely that Darren Williams is in the game in those situations. Why risk injuring or tiring your #1 draft choice?
it's a keeper league... not a redraft.  I take the higher valued player, which IMO is CEH. 

Last edited by a moderator:
To my surprise, he took Brady with the 1st pick of the draft and I got Zeke. I was kinda looking forward to having HEC. Thanks for the advice, guys. 

Users who are viewing this thread