What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc. (1 Viewer)

Raybenz19

Footballguy
Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit s.ex, no g.ambling, no d.rugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, s.ex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

I was getting all excited, and then I read this....

"if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )"

I love my wife so that one's no prob....

I really like a burger with onion on it.....and sometimes my wife says I smell like garlic when I sweat...

This is a fantasy football site.......buncha degenerate gamblers!

No coffee?.......No thanks!!

in college when we were absolutely broke we would go to the Krishna Center for a free vegetarian meal and attempted brainwashing. Looks like someone may have had seconds.

When I was in college, we used to call up the Krishnas and say we heard they were into all sorts of weird stuff... then we'd say that sounded great to us, how do we sign up.

in college when we were absolutely broke we would go to the Krishna Center for a free vegetarian meal and attempted brainwashing. Looks like someone may have had seconds.

but you dont have brain to wash it. if you have it than prove it by recalling everything which you have thought or done on each second within `1 minute. and prove it that you have got brain first of all.

but you dont have brain to wash it. if you have it than prove it by recalling everything which you have thought or done on each second within `1 minute. and prove it that you have got brain first of all.

I have a certificate that says I don’t have donkey brains.

than why cant you recall everything which you have thought or done on each second even within`1 minute ? and im not talking about your whole hour,day week, month, year or whole life which you have lived by now.

if you have got certificate but cannot prove yourself than what you will do with it ? simply making false show of having something which you do not have. recall everything and prove yourself.

than why cant you recall everything which you have thought or done on each second even within`1 minute ? and im not talking about your whole hour,day week, month, year or whole life which you have lived by now.

if you have got certificate but cannot prove yourself than what you will do with it ? simply making false show of having something which you do not have. recall everything and prove yourself.

I blame beer.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit s.ex, No g.ambling, No d.rugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

I get the first three but I need a little help with the no tea/coffee and onions/garlic. You afraid of bad breath?

I blame beer.
"Here’s to alcohol: the cause of, and solution to, all of life’s problems.”

but for me this chanting of Hare Krishna does it all. it is practically free compared to your alcohol as well as consequenses are also nicer than to become any dog or pig.

Last edited:
Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Hare Krishna Hare Krishna

Not feeling it. Maybe I did it wrong.

so when you take any medicine immediately you feel the effect ? and its working depends on your believing or not believing ? you are indeed, an stupid monkey!

so when you take any medicine immediately you feel the effect ? and its working depends on your believing or not believing ? you are indeed, an stupid monkey!
I'm a (not an) beer monkey, numbskull. Get it right! And yes, when I take a hit of "medicine" I do feel it right away. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.

I had such high hopes when I read the thread title. I should have known better. Serenity Now! Serenity Now!

he's got you there, @AAABatteries

but for me this chanting of Hare Krishna does it all. it is practically free compared to your alcohol as well as consequenses are also nicer than to become any dog or pig.
why is being a human better than being a dog or pig? don't most animals have a better relationship with true consciousness already unfettered by the anxieties and challenges wrought by the human mind?

My building allows pets. I have a pony. His name is Nicky. He was involved in a bizarre electrolysis accident, and lost all the hair on his body except for the tail. So I rent him out to Hare Krishna family picnics.

—-Steven Wright

My building allows pets. I have a pony. His name is Nicky. He was involved in a bizarre electrolysis accident, and lost all the hair on his body except for the tail. So I rent him out to Hare Krishna family picnics.

—-Steven Wright
Before the thread starter says it first, you are indeed a stupid monkey.

I'm a (not an) beer monkey, numbskull. Get it right! And yes, when I take a hit of "medicine" I do feel it right away. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
every mad man says that im not mad. but are we supposed to accept that he is not mad ? huh? ( stupid monkey )

why is being a human better than being a dog or pig? don't most animals have a better relationship with true consciousness already unfettered by the anxieties and challenges wrought by the human mind?
than you become one, since many people wants to become dogs in next life. so be it. but unless you get good masters you will end up being street dogs.

and here is better master Krishna, so why dont you go to better master ? why do you still wants to be an street dog ? and you have no idea how much anxiety is there in street dogs life. so better get first of all good master who will not forsake you to rot in the streets and than become one. there is no loss at all. since he is the original seed giving father to all 8.4 million forms of lives and he is the supreme father of everyone and he is going to take care of so many species time to time as well. so there is nothing wrong. provided you get such an nice master such as Krishna. who is already taking care of everything of entire 8.4 million forms life lives and not only supplying them food but also digesting it.

—-Steven Wright

oh yes, and your head is full of hairs. ( joker ) thank you for telling us about yourself.

Last edited:
every mad man says that im not mad. but are we supposed to accept that he is not mad ? huh? ( stupid monkey )
fill the mind with unknown words, such that mind gets confused

Users who are viewing this thread