What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

House Oversight Committee, Dan Snyder, And The Commanders/WFT/Redskins (1 Viewer)

Dan Snyder is like a cartoon villain at this point. It's hard for me to believe someone can be that unlikable. :shrug:

Dan Snyder is like a cartoon villain at this point. It's hard for me to believe someone can be that unlikable. :shrug:

Other than the Ford family owning the Lions I think I could only name a couple others. Jones, Kraft, Blank because of HD and Snyder. Really don`t care who owns what.

One side matter that we've all long suspected but is confirmed by this report - the Commanders released the Gruden emails that lead to his termination, exile and pending lawsuit. The emails were released as part of Snyder's smear campaign and lawsuit against Bruce Alen, whom he tried to blame for the toxic culture at the club. Starting bottom of page 41 -
I saw the remark he made about Palmer and USC, what else did he say? What was so damning?

Not sure what you're asking here MOP my friend. You recall that Jon Gruden was forced to resign from the Raiders due to controversial comments he made in emails while he was at ESPN? The emails were released to the media but the source was unclear. Many/most of those email exchanges were with Bruce Allen at the WFT. Gruden sued the NFL, Roger Goodell and others last year on a variety of counts relating to his employment termination, damage to his reputation, etc. What many suspected at the time is now more clear - that the offensive emails were made available in the context of the Snyder/WFT misconduct investigation and lawsuits. This has now been more directly confirmed through the House Oversight Committee's report. It seems likely that Gruden will now amend his lawsuit to add WFT and Snyder as defendants.
I was asking what other colorful emails he might have sent beyond the ones I've heard which are enough
But it felt like there might be hundreds of these covering many topics other than USC players

All good CM, I appreciate you unwrapping a lot more of the dynamics of the whole situation vs drilling down on some gratuitous language that would likely just incite a riot in here
Good time to put the thinking cap on there
Thanks amigo

Cheers!

And I now can see on the darker side of the media outlets that noodie cheerleader photos were being passed around which opens up a ton of questions which i will not be asking in here but I think we can all wonder aloud what the bleep was going on and how many other NFL teams might have been engaging in this type of behavior?

-I hate to be the over emotional Miami Dolphins fan but dagummit we lost a 1st and a 3rd for tampering and we're not talking about fixing football games but the mere pairing or invite of Brady and Brian Flores at a Miami Marina.. When does Washington get docked a 1st and a 1st and another 1st for having such a vile toxic culture and stealing from other owners and lying to congress and sending nude photos of their cheerleaders around the country? How did they get the cheerleaders to pose, oh never mind.

Users who are viewing this thread