What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How do I approach women at the gym? (1 Viewer)

Would you like to go back to my place for a post-workout protein shake?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is Em going to finger blast Tim?

GL, em. He is going to rank your technique.
Tim: Offdee scale: 4

One of the wimpier guys in the gym. The type you'd invite to a BLM rally for ####s and Giggles.

Would finger blast if you couldn't find a drunk enough woman.

Most women do not want hit on during their workout. The time to talk to them is when they are walking into or out of the gym.
The best part is you don't even need a gym membership for this. Just hang around outside the door. Women love that.

First answer this...

1) Is this a serious post?

I'm cool if it is or isn't - not hate'n or anything.

I was at the gym and I saw a beautiful woman so I tried to talk to her but her boyfriend was there and he got pissed. He saw me as a threat Im a scientist. Ive been a threat to humanity, the environment, and even Jupiter once, but never to a hot girls boyfriend.
:lol:

Ask her if she knows a good veterinarian.

When she asks why, flex your biceps and say, "because THESE PYTHONS ARE SICK!"
Asked her for sone tape?

Because I'm ripped.

You got a band aid?

Because I'm cut

You need a dictionary?

Look at this definition

Only true way is to just joke around with her about the other meatheads there. Be funny and separate yourself from the pack by getting on her viewpoint of the surroundings.

- why do I workout here again? Look at that idiot over there!

Just break down her defenses and make her comfortable around you. No "hitting on her" whatsoever. Just portray confidence and that you're just talking to her like you would with anybody else. Shark move is to make sure she sees you doing the exact same thing with some ugly girls. Makes her feel less targeted.

Only true way is to just joke around with her about the other meatheads there. Be funny and separate yourself from the pack by getting on her viewpoint of the surroundings.

Just break down her defenses and make her comfortable around you. No "hitting on her" whatsoever. Just portray confidence and that you're just talking to her like you would with anybody else. Shark move is to make sure she sees you doing the exact same thing with some ugly girls. Makes her feel less targeted.
This seems like an a lot of work. If the ladies are eyeing you up, let them approach you. And if they don't, screw em, fire up Tinder and reap the rewards of your awesomeness.

Just be friendly, smile, say "hello". After she gets comfortable with seeing you around the gym maybe give her a compliment. Make it something you noticed that she did differently that day. Be casual about it.

The next time you see her coming or going or with some space between workouts strike up a more meaningful conversation. By that point you should be an acquaintance and she won't see it as a pick-up.

This is all assuming you are trying to hit up on the pecking order.

so you would neg her or nah?

Eminence said:
Realisticlaly, just talk to her. Have 2-3 funny jokes ready. Ask her to spot you on the Smith Machine. Every girl wants to be with the funny / ripped guy at the Gym.
Sorry, but that's ####### great. :lmao:

offdee said:

That doesn't make you seem desperate or petty at all. Why not just ask her why doesn't she like you?

jonessed said:
Just be friendly, smile, say "hello". After she gets comfortable with seeing you around the gym maybe give her a compliment. Make it something you noticed that she did differently that day. Be casual about it.

The next time you see her coming or going or with some space between workouts strike up a more meaningful conversation. By that point you should be an acquaintance and she won't see it as a pick-up.

that seems creepy.

if she's in a class, become part of the class. unless it's Zumba.

McGarnicle said:
chauncey said:
This guy in my town had a pretty good method recently. He would follow the hot girl from the gym to the grocery store, let out the air in her tire while she was in the grocery store, and then play the hero when she came out and saw the flat tire. He managed to get a couple ### grabs and boob grazes in before she called the cops.
:lmao:
:lmao: :lmao:

What's this "spotter" crap you ladies keep talking about?

Are you saying that sometimes you need help lifting weights? Do you have this spotter hold your box of tampons too?

If you're not sure what to say, try "So, it has come down to this." - it creates instant dramatic tension and is a valid observation in any situation.

jonessed said:

that seems creepy.

:shrug: I'm assuming you have at least seen each other and said hello a few times. People like to be noticed.

You have to play all of this be ear. if she doesn't respond to smiles or basic greetings then you aren't likely going anywhere.

jonessed said:

that seems creepy.

:shrug:

I'm assuming you have at least seen each other and said hello a few times.
apparently our hero needs help with saying hello.

Darryl Talley said:
I've noticed a few girls at the gym this year who seem to look at me often. I know it's not proper decorum to hit on girls at the gym but I can only be stared at so much until I have to say hello. I can't figure out how to do it organically though. Any tips?

jonessed said:

that seems creepy.

:shrug: I'm assuming you have at least seen each other and said hello a few times.
apparently our hero needs help with saying hello.

Darryl Talley said:
I've noticed a few girls at the gym this year who seem to look at me often. I know it's not proper decorum to hit on girls at the gym but I can only be stared at so much until I have to say hello. I can't figure out how to do it organically though. Any tips?
He's trying to do too much at once.

Ask her why someone would be eating a tunafish sandwich at the gym.

Then walk quickly away.

Users who are viewing this thread