What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How does Moulds signing impact AJ? (1 Viewer)

Baracuda

Footballguy
What are the implications of Moulds signing with Texas on Andre Johnson? I'm thinking that it could positive (i.e., less double coverage) or negative (i.e., a shared #1 WR role). If I had to pick, I would go with the positive over the negative as there should be enough TDs to go around. Or did did AJ just become the #2 WR on his team?

I know he has agreed on contract terms with Houston. But, has he been traded yet? If not, it is far from assured he will go to Houston.

I know he has agreed on contract terms with Houston. But, has he been traded yet? If not, it is far from assured he will go to Houston.
WGR550.com reports agent Harry Henderson said reports of Buffalo Bills WR Eric Moulds reaching a contract agreement with the Houston Texans are false. WGR also talked with the Bills, and Scott Berchtold, the club's vice president of communications, said reports of a trade between the Bills and Texans are also false.

I know he has agreed on contract terms with Houston.  But, has he been traded yet?  If not, it is far from assured he will go to Houston.
WGR550.com reports agent Harry Henderson said reports of Buffalo Bills WR Eric Moulds reaching a contract agreement with the Houston Texans are false. WGR also talked with the Bills, and Scott Berchtold, the club's vice president of communications, said reports of a trade between the Bills and Texans are also false.
Thanks.

Moulds has been a "father figure" to every Bills WR since around 1998 or 1999. He has a knack for tutoring young WR--see P Price while in Buff, the development of L Evans. All the young WR in Buffalo go to Moulds almost immediately to help them develop. Moulds has a ridiculous work ethic and give him one year with AJ and AJ will be a perrenial top 10 WR.

That being said...I still have not seen any proof a a trade agreed upon by Buffalo and Houston so we may never know.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread