What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How is Ben Roethlisberger's arm? (1 Viewer)

pokersteve

Footballguy
Has anyone heard how Ben Roethlisberger’s arm is doing after the hit he took yesterday. He did not throw many passes afterwards and when they asked him about after the game he just kind of brushed off the question. I’m sure if there has been an update about it or not. If his arm is okay I think that the Steelers will go on to beat Denver, but who knows in this year’s playoffs.www.nfl-legends.com

No mention of it at all in the Pittsburgh Post Gazette today...InjuriesThe Steelers' had two minor injuries, one to the shoulder of special teamer Chidi Iwuoma and the other a slight concussion to fullback Dan Kreider. Verron Haynes replaced Kreider for some crucial fourth-and-1 plays in the fourth quarter, but Kreider eventually returned.

Has anyone heard how Ben Roethlisberger’s arm is doing after the hit he took yesterday. He did not throw many passes afterwards and when they asked him about after the game he just kind of brushed off the question. I’m sure if there has been an update about it or not. If his arm is okay I think that the Steelers will go on to beat Denver, but who knows in this year’s playoffs.

www.nfl-legends.com
The announcers made a big deal of Ben not throwing many passes after the hit, but that certainly had as much to do with the Steelers' gameplan than the hit itself. Ben sure does get nicked alot, but he plays through it as well. I'm hoping that the press conference will reassure things, but my guess is that he is fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone heard how Ben Roethlisberger’s arm is doing after the hit he took yesterday.  He did not throw many passes afterwards and when they asked him about after the game he just kind of brushed off the question.  I’m sure if there has been an update about it or not.  If his arm is okay I think that the Steelers will go on to beat Denver, but who knows in this year’s playoffs.

www.nfl-legends.com
The announcers made a big deal of Ben not throwing many passes after the hit, but that certainly had as much to do with the Steelers' gameplan than the hit itself. Ben sure does get nicked alot, but he plays through it as well. I'm hoping that the press conference will reassure things, but my guess is that he is fine.
The announcers make a big deal of every little ding Ben gets. He was hurt so bad didn't you see Maddox and Batch warming up on the sidelines (sarcasm).I am not sure if Ben gets nicked as much as the announcers make it sound.

Have to agree with Brewer that the Steelers gameplan has alot to do with him not throwing as many passes.

Users who are viewing this thread