What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How many ethnicities has Rob Schneider played? (1 Viewer)

bigbottom

Footballguy
Was just flipping channels and Big Daddy was on MTV. In it, Rob Schneider plays a food delivery guy. I couldn’t really place what ethnicity his character was (Middle Eastern of some sort), but it got me thinking that he has played a wide range of ethnicities in his various roles. And yes, many of them are ridiculous caricatures that are probably worthy of criticism, but for now I’m just sort of amazed by the variety:

Big Daddy: Middle Eastern

50 First Dates: Hawaiian

Don’t Mess with the Zohan: Palestinian

Click: Saudi

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry:  Asian of some sort

The Ridiculous Six: Mexican

The Waterboy:  ???

I’m sure I’m missing half a dozen or so.

Was just flipping channels and Big Daddy was on MTV. In it, Rob Schneider plays a food delivery guy. I couldn’t really place what ethnicity his character was (Middle Eastern of some sort), but it got me thinking that he has played a wide range of ethnicities in his various roles. And yes, many of them are ridiculous caricatures that are probably worthy of criticism, but for now I’m just sort of amazed by the variety:

Big Daddy: Middle Eastern

50 First Dates: Hawaiian

Don’t Mess with the Zohan: Palestinian

Click: Saudi

I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry:  Asian of some sort

The Ridiculous Six: Mexican

The Waterboy:  ???

I’m sure I’m missing half a dozen or so.

If anything he is versatile.  

ergo why i said might "like", instead of "love" 

:shrug:

he's bloody awful. 
Naw, I loved it. Sounded about right, if just a cursory musicological tour. I noticed he used something that sounded strikingly similar to "Career Opportunities" for the 1977 Brits (because the Pistols were all power and bar chords, baby) and Nirvana's "Recess" mixed with "Negative Creep" for that Seattle sound. He did nail the Sonic Youth sound, too. And Sleater-Kinney's. 

Funny stuff. 

Naw, I loved it. Sounded about right, if just a cursory musicological tour. I noticed he used something that sounded strikingly similar to "Career Opportunities" for the 1977 Brits (because the Pistols were all power and bar chords, baby) and Nirvana's "Recess" mixed with "Negative Creep" for that Seattle sound. He did nail the Sonic Youth sound, too. And Sleater-Kinney's. 

Funny stuff. 

he better get SK right, what with practically living with Carrie for the whole "Portlandia" run. 

i thought he pegged Wire perfectly, too, with the "I am ... a neon light" 

:lol:

another, with his 'Bizarros'

Fred's long been a punk mensch. 

Users who are viewing this thread