What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How Much to Spend On WW for Cohen? (1 Viewer)

Rpez2183

Footballguy
Hey Guys seeing if you could help me out. I'm in a 10 team ppr and could use some help at RB Currently I have Ingram, Riddick, Kelley, Sproles, Abdullah, Rodgers as my RB. My question is how much would you spend from $200 waiver budget on Tarik Cohen? Is $35 enough? Thanks!

In my 12 team PPR with $100 budget. There were 6 bids on him:

$40
$25
$10
$8
$4
$1

I think you'll need to put 20-30% at least, but you'd have to gauge how people utilize their FAAB dollars if this is renewed league.

I would say $60-75 max, because at the end of the day it's still Chicago.  They've got Glennon, or a rookie.  yeah he looked good in preseason but he's still a rookie.  They've lost their top two receivers, and Cohen definitely flashed in week 1 but it's too small a sample size.  

With that said, if you want him, I'd bet $35 isn't enough to do it.  People love overreacting to week 1 and blowing FAAB early in the year to try and look smart.  

Last edited by a moderator:
In my 12 team PPR with $100 budget. There were 6 bids on him:

$40
$25
$10
$8
$4
$1

I think you'll need to put 20-30% at least, but you'd have to gauge how people utilize their FAAB dollars if this is renewed league.
10 team .5 ppr, I won him with a bid of $25

Users who are viewing this thread