What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

How & When to broadcast games in "Slime Time" (1 Viewer)

Yogibear

Footballguy
I don't know about everyone else on this forum, but this past Sunday during Christmas Day, I watched the Broncos-Rams game on Nickelodeon in "Slime Time." The reason I watched it in "Slime Time" is because neither team is going to the playoffs this season. I was doing some thinking, & I feel the game this week that should be broadcast in "Slime Time" is Cardinals-Falcons. I mean, think about it: When you get this late in the season and you have a game between two teams who have been eliminated from the playoffs, the game should be aired on Nickelodeon in "Slime Time." Otherwise, if a game has playoff implications, then air it on Fox or CBS. Am I crazy for thinking this logic?

I don't know about everyone else on this forum, but this past Sunday during Christmas Day, I watched the Broncos-Rams game on Nickelodeon in "Slime Time." The reason I watched it in "Slime Time" is because neither team is going to the playoffs this season. I was doing some thinking, & I feel the game this week that should be broadcast in "Slime Time" is Cardinals-Falcons. I mean, think about it: When you get this late in the season and you have a game between two teams who have been eliminated from the playoffs, the game should be aired on Nickelodeon in "Slime Time." Otherwise, if a game has playoff implications, then air it on Fox or CBS. Am I crazy for thinking this logic?
I don't know what this means.

If you have young kids, then you'll understand what I'm talking about. This past Sunday, the Broncos-Rams game was not only aired on CBS, but on Nickelodeon as well. What I'm saying is when you get this late in the season, & you have a game between two teams who have been eliminated from the playoffs, then the game should not only be aired on Fox or CBS, but on Nickelodeon as well.

If you have young kids, then you'll understand what I'm talking about. This past Sunday, the Broncos-Rams game was not only aired on CBS, but on Nickelodeon as well. What I'm saying is when you get this late in the season, & you have a game between two teams who have been eliminated from the playoffs, then the game should not only be aired on Fox or CBS, but on Nickelodeon as well.
Cynical response: a sure way to turn the next generation of kids off from football is to only show crappy matchups in Slime Time ;)

There are 2 games on next week's schedule that should be broadcast on Nickelodeon as well as Fox/CBS: Texans-Colts & Panthers-Saints.

Users who are viewing this thread