What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I can throw a Ritz cracker 150 yds. (1 Viewer)

Thanks @Aaron Rudnicki.

Bought a box of Ritz a month ago.  Two of the sleeves were already opened.  Wasn't sure if I should eat them so got some good flinging practice in.

Filed a complaint with Mondelēz International.  I was told on 12/31 I'd be receiving a coupon for a free box of Ritz "within 7-10 business days".  Haven't received it.  What's my play here?

Thanks @Aaron Rudnicki.

Bought a box of Ritz a month ago.  Two of the sleeves were already opened.  Wasn't sure if I should eat them so got some good flinging practice in.

Filed a complaint with Mondelēz International.  I was told on 12/31 I'd be receiving a coupon for a free box of Ritz "within 7-10 business days".  Haven't received it.  What's my play here?
call Action 2 news for you.  

march on Deerfield, IL headquarters

kidnap the ritz cracker mascot

make a point of buying townhouse crackers only in the future and let ritz know about it in stern twitter messages from a fake account

Thanks @Aaron Rudnicki.

Don't think I ever received this.

Users who are viewing this thread