What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I Can't Respect The Cardinals (1 Viewer)

Despyzer said:
Ghost Rider said:
You are the one implying that a 16-3 team (that was in the top 8 in both total offense and total defense, top 4 in both scoring offense and scoring defense, and FIRST in turnover ratio) was not worthy of making the Super Bowl. Think about that for a minute, and them come back and apologize. :)
I am? Care to link me to where I said anything like that? What I said was that single good year was a fluke, an anomaly. Odd that you think I should apologize for having an opinion different from yours while you see nothing wrong with putting words in people's mouths. :excited:
If that isn't implying that they weren't a worthy Super Bowl team, then I don't know what is. Notice I said you implied ot, not said it. You didn't say it directly, but it was obviously implied, and now you are trying to back out of it. I am sorry, but you don't get to the Super Bowl by being a fluke. Winning 16 games in a season and postseason combined is not a fluke. Like I said before, the fact that they weren't that good in the years before and after their Super Bowl year doesn't really mean anything. In 1998, they were a great team.

Users who are viewing this thread