What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I met Ruxin today (1 Viewer)

Never seen it. I know of him more through his character that he does with John Mulaney. The two coke-addled old guys.
Give it a shot - it took me a few episodes. High brow humor it is not.

Lots of actors you know do voice acting. Kroll does half the voices. Mulaney does a couple as well.

Kroll is very funny every time I see him on something.

Wasn't a big fan of The League personally. It felt patronizing. A couple episodes were fine, but not my thing overall. But it's always nice when I'm watching a show and all of a sudden there's Nick Kroll.

Never mind Nick Kroll being famous, your followed by Kenji Alt Lopez ?!!!!! 😂 That’s super cool
Kenji had a list of his favorite hot sauces, and I was the only one with 2 sauces on the list.

Folks on reddit accused me of bribing him, and he of taking bribes. They’re very reasonable over there.

Anyway, in telling folks they were nuts, we got to chatting - next sauce I worked on I sent him prototypes for feedback. He’s a super cool dude. I love Serious Eats.

Kroll is very funny every time I see him on something.

Wasn't a big fan of The League personally. It felt patronizing. A couple episodes were fine, but not my thing overall. But it's always nice when I'm watching a show and all of a sudden there's Nick Kroll.
I always felt like the league was laughing with us, not at us. People involved clearly love fantasy football - the writing is too insightful to not be written by FF nerds.

Kroll is a genuinely mellow dude - it’s funny that he plays such unsavory characters considering what a nice guy he seems to be.

I wasn’t the only one to recognize him, and he took the time to chat with several people. Didn’t act like he was put out by it at all, and he was just like, out trying to go shopping.

Never mind Nick Kroll being famous, your followed by Kenji Alt Lopez ?!!!!! 😂 That’s super cool
Kenji had a list of his favorite hot sauces, and I was the only one with 2 sauces on the list.

Folks on reddit accused me of bribing him, and he of taking bribes. They’re very reasonable over there.

Anyway, in telling folks they were nuts, we got to chatting - next sauce I worked on I sent him prototypes for feedback. He’s a super cool dude. I love Serious Eats.

Amazing. Love Kenji and all the work he does, I use a lot of recipes and research !

Users who are viewing this thread