What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I voted for Gary Johnson (1 Viewer)

Judge Smails

Footballguy
Registered Republican - could not vote for Trump.  But hell freezes over before I vote for Hillary.  Was thinking about just abstaining on the Presidential vote, but ended up voting Libertarian.  We can teach Gary about Aleppo.

In CA it doesn't matter anyway.  Democrats own the state when it comes to Presidential elections.  Most important were the propositions and other offices.

I did the same in Oregon, but voted for Evan McMullen.  Matters zero percent 'cause Oregon will stay true blue with Hillary.  But I had to vote my conscience.

Voted for Gary too in a Red state.  At least I won't have voted for either of the baboons, so I can blame everybody else for the next 4 years.

Voted Johnson as the least objectionable choice in purple Colorado.  There was no one I wanted to be president on the ballot.

Judge Smails said:
Registered Republican - could not vote for Trump.  But hell freezes over before I vote for Hillary.  Was thinking about just abstaining on the Presidential vote, but ended up voting Libertarian.  We can teach Gary about Aleppo.

In CA it doesn't matter anyway.  Democrats own the state when it comes to Presidential elections.  Most important were the propositions and other offices.
Man I watched the Titans yesterday on CA station feed. It was unreal all the commercials they had about propositions. They would show fan shots and one had a sign about one of the propositions. Then to beat it all the announcers talked several times during the game about a proposition to build a new chargers stadium. Even put up a graphic about it. It was clear they wanted everyone watching to vote for that...

not once did I see anything about the presidential 

I voted for Johnson at lunch time.  It wasn't so much a vote for him but a vote against Trump and Clinton and handing my vote to what I think will be the highest vote getting third party.

Judge Smails said:

You didn't vote for yourself?

Vote Judge Smails

I voted for Johnson at lunch time.  It wasn't so much a vote for him but a vote against Trump and Clinton and handing my vote to what I think will be the highest vote getting third party.
Same here..plus Trump will win TN easy.  so was an easy decision for me

If you see that only one person voted for the governors in Maryland, that would be me.

I doubt it will be enough to swing the state from Hillary, though.

First time in eight presidential elections I haven't voted for one of the major party candidates, and I couldn't be more at peace with the decision.

Judge Smails said:

Voted for Gary Johnson. With the 5% target for matching funds, I feel like a vote for anyone other than Johnson in CT is a wasted vote.

Voted Johnson....I am disgusted with the 2 party system....until a 3rd party can consistently get decent numbers things will never change.....this is my vote to change the system not necessarily for Johnson.  

Voted for Johnson in Missouri which is firmly going to Trump.

I also voted for a Dem Senator because Roy Blunt is a doooshnozzle.

Last edited by a moderator:
In PA- planning on voting for Johnson, but don't want to wait in a long line..  will be a game time decision.. so unmotivated to vote :(

Voted for Johnson. As I walked away from the polling place I was struck by how at peace I am with my vote. There is a zero percent chance I'd have had that feeling if I had voted for either major party nominee.

Voted Johnson/Weld in PA .  line wasnt too bad, took about 15 minutes mainly waiting for the old ladies to get everyones card loaded 

I voted Johnson, but didn't feel all warm and fuzzy doing so.  He's a dweeb, but I have long been a believer that we need more than two parties.

I voted Johnson.  Felt good about it.

I really hope the Libertarians continue to nominate people who aren't necessarily focusing on ideological purity above all else.

After hurting my head thinking long and hard about Johnson, I firmly pulled the lever and voted for him.

My wife came later and did as well.

Also, turgid.

Question . .. what percentage of the votes does Gary need to get federal money for the party in 4 years :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
God I wanted to vote for Johnson.  But ever since I voted for Perot running Independent years ago, I just can't vote for a 3rd player in the race until a stronger 3rd party develops.

I commend those of you that voted with your heart with Johnson.  I felt dirty voting for Trump (but less dirty than voting for Hillary).

I think it's sad for women that Hillary will be the first woman president.  She's definitely an insider and will probably do fine since really the position of President is highly overrated in it's importance.  But I've had friends work directly for her.  They say she's a really awful person.

Users who are viewing this thread