What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I would like to have a discussion about the Michigan shooting (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

timschochet

Footballguy
Request for @Joe Bryant

There is plenty of news about the Michigan school shooting. Much of it involves legal and political concerns, and of course the gun issue in general. I fully realize that two days ago you shut down the mass shooting thread which covered this topic, I’m guessing because people were rude to each other, reporting each other, etc. I get that this is a passionate subject and perhaps such behavior is inevitable, and we can’t have a respectful discussion. Still, with your permission, I’d like to at least try. This really is, IMO, an important topic. 

I know. That’s part of the discussion I’d like to have. I’m not sure I agree with this charge. I’m not sure I disagree with it either. I’d like to know what others think. 
The dad bought that gun for a kid who was having issues.   I think he needs to face the consequences.

Thanks for asking, but let's not right now. That was super ugly with lots of the stuff that was deleted from the other thread. 

Mods just don't have the energy or heart or stomach to put up with how uncool people are to each other and that seems to bring it out. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread