What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP every week studs (1 Viewer)

grantsa4

Footballguy
Who are the IDP every week studs?

Guys who get started every week no matter who the matchup is - the Patrick Willis's and John Beasons?

Who are the guys that get started every week?

for me, Yerimiah Bell. Lou Delmas is fast becoming another sure starter.

I always start Paul Poz, rarely disappointed.

I always start Ray Lewis. Very Steady and is averaging 8-9 tackles every week and throws in some sacks, pds, etc. He is quietly 6th among linebackers in my league in scoring.

Last edited by a moderator:
steelcityman said:
for me, Yerimiah Bell. Lou Delmas is fast becoming another sure starter.I always start Paul Poz, rarely disappointed.
I agree on Poz - he was a machine for me

johnnyboy8102 said:
I always start Ray Lewis. Very Steady and is averaging 8-9 tackles every week and throws in some sacks, pds, etc. He is quietly 6th among linebackers in my league in scoring.
:unsure: Ray Ray has been pretty consistent this year.Cushing has been money too

johnnyboy8102 said:
:mellow: Ray Ray has been pretty consistent this year.Cushing has been money too
I know. You could really say it about him every season though. I am hoping they change that 1st Forte fumble. Ray forced it but Landry got credit for it. I checked the Ravens official team stats and Ray got credit for it so I am hoping it changes on yahoo, cbs, espn, etc...

This year, the following started for me EVERY game except their bye week (or if they were OUT) -

Justin Smith

Patrick Willis

Curtis Lofton

Michael Lewis

Laurinaitas started for me in all but 3 games...and in those games I started Bulluck who is now on IR.

Polomalu used to be a must start - but has been hurt for oh about the entire season.

I start Willis and Beason every week, they get the job done week in and week out.Sitting either of them is not a option. I own Jarred Allen in another league, he isa every week starter, regardless the match-up.

It's been The Poz ever since coming back from injury

For my championship team...

Ray Lewis, DJ Williams, Brian Dawkins, Bernard Pollard, Eric Weddle.

They've been very easy to lean on the majority of the season.

Users who are viewing this thread