What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP NEWBIE __ HELP (1 Viewer)

s d lynn

Footballguy
Inaugural IDP Keeper LeagueRoster Size: 28Start: 14 --- 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 K, 2 DL/DT, 2 LB, 2 DB/SSBasic Off. Scoriung plus one point per receptionDef Scoring: 1.5 solo / 1.0 assist / 2 FR,FF,Int / 4 Sack / 6 TDPlease help me with my 9.12 and 10.01 picksMy team so far:QB BulgerRB AlexanderRB Ahman GreenTE GonzoWR Andre JohnsonWR BoldinWR TJ HoshmanzadehLB Mike Peterson JAXI am the only owner without a backup RBHere is who is left RB:W. Parker PITBettisTJ Duckett (same bye week as Ahman)SheltonStephen DavisDroughns PittmanFaulkI also need 2 starting DE/DT , 2 starting DB/DD, and 1 starting LBHere is who has been takenDE/DT: pepers/kerney/grant/k wms/taylorLB:lewis/bulluck/edwards/barnet/urla/fletch/vil/thomas/brooks/spikes/farrior/wongDB: harrison / polamulu /reedMY QUESTION:Do I play it safe and go backup RB and IDP --- if so who(OR)Do I go 2 IDPs and hope to get backup RB later (next pick is 23 picks away)Which IDPs to get ? leaning towards Madieu wms & Aaron SchobelThank you in advance !Sorry so long....

Users who are viewing this thread