What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP Year 2 dynasty league with empire pot team openings (1 Viewer)

http://www2.myfantasyleague.com/2014/home/40389#0

THE NEXT LEVEL GMs DYNASTY IDP is looking for a few good GMs

We have a really good situation here

We have some openings in a dynasty with empire pot

The annual buy in is 100 dollars per year

We have an empire pot that is 100 dollars a year

now the empire pot is optional

From year one the pot has 800 dollars the empire pot is paid out when any team wins 2 championships within a 4 year window from the 1st championship

So this league gives you the best of all the worlds of fantasy

We are a 16 team league that is super fun, we are looking for fully motivated IDP minded folks that just want to win

The new owners will have a full Auction of players to pick from we are holding a redraft that only the new owners will have access to and that player poll

We have not had the 2014 rookie draft so this will be a prime to to build a winning team in a league that has a pot that is ready to go

even more reason to join

We built this league we room to grow and by this i mean , in the first year each team was only allowed to roster 40 max players , and in year 2 teams are only allowed to roster 47 max players, so that leaves many great FA on the waiver wire that all the new team owners will have access to plus the player pool that each old team held, and there are some super starts that each new owner will be able to go after and like I said before the new team owner auction is only available to the incoming new owners

this league also gives teams the freedom to build their IDP depth around the teams strength . The max starting lineup is 11 IDP players with a nice mix of Lb heavy and DB heavy starting line up opetions

build your best 3-4, 4-3, or 52 Defense to name a few

come join the league that lets the GM be the best

Please send me an email @

janderson.clffclub@gmail.com

Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread