What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Ignore (1 Viewer)

shuke

Black Ice Skeptic
This thread has been superseded by Scoresman's. Please update your bookmarks accordingly.

Last edited:
In:
shuke
Scoresman
Dwayne Hoover
Capella
Penguin

Three more but possibly more if people want in. I think we should just open this up to first come first serve. No one else on my list above really posts here at all and one of the accounts doesn't even exist anymore apparently.

I think the only caveat is that this is done by the honor system, so I think we want people we know from the FFA relatively well.

I went through last year's thread and found @kupcho1 who expressed interest but missed out. You're in this year if you want.

I went through last year's thread and found @kupcho1 who expressed interest but missed out. You're in this year if you want.
Can someone please provide the rules, timing and expense?

How it works:

• 8 people each draft 8 teams (serpentine, randomly generated order).

• You get points based on the seed # times the round of the tournament, so if you have a 12 seed win a 2nd round game, you get 24 points.

• It is a zero sum game, so if you win a point, you win $1.75 and everyone else loses $0.25

• Cash settlements are due via Paypal within 1 week of the end of the tournament.

• I will organize the payouts to minimize the number of transactions.

At the end of the tourney we settle up via PayPal

The timing is that we start drafting our teams as soon as Selection Sunday concludes. At the end of the tournament, we settle up.

Expense can vary. Last year the biggest winner in the #2 draft got $71 and the biggest loser had to pay $117. I think someone in the other draft cleaned up and won almost $200.

I'd be up for joining a quarters one again. This is really the only time I ever post.
sweet thanks! You were the biggest winner last year too.

I’m working on convincing my wife to join this if we need to fill that last spot. If no one else joins up in a day or so, we’ll fill it up that way.

Does anyone remember the site used for rolling?

Do we have a date/time set?

I'm going to be making a new thread, tagging everyone who is already in. We do have enough people however I'll keep accepting new people to replace shuke and my wife if needed.

There will be a google sheet that tracks the game and draft.

It's a "slow" draft, done in the thread that will start as soon as Selection Sunday is over. So about 7 eastern or so. If everyone is here, it can go fast.

I have always wanted to try this, but I am nervous that I will lose a ton of money. Can I ask what a bad draft would cost by the end?

Users who are viewing this thread