What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Impeach Devin Nunes (3 Viewers)

Devin, I think this is a fantastic career move. It seems profitable and stable, with an owner known for long term loyalty. 

You stick with it, bud
Guy who always pays his debts and never throws any business partners under the bus or exposes them to civil or criminal liability.   Solid decision-making we've come to expect from Mr. Nunes.

Devin, I think this is a fantastic career move. It seems profitable and stable, with an owner known for long term loyalty. 

You stick with it, bud
Hope he got a signing bonus up front. Because this is an employer with a reputation for stiffing people. 

Guy who always pays his debts and never throws any business partners under the bus or exposes them to civil or criminal liability.   Solid decision-making we've come to expect from Mr. Nunes.

Long history of success incubating new businesses and turning them into long term plays as well :)

On the other hand, he probably did get a guarantee that they won't allow any cows to post on the site.

Would have loved the have been listening in on that phone call.

"YES! Cripes, I already told you, if any fake cows post on the site, I will doxx them!"

Users who are viewing this thread