What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

In and Out Burger (2 Viewers)

In n Out burgers are like McDonalds burgers but with slightly better/fresher toppings IMO.

I really wish we had a Whataburger around here. A burger at 7am? Yes, please!

I grew up in Texas and never understood the love for Whataburger (mostly from fellow Texans). Definitely on par with the midwesterners love for White Castle where they're loyal to a fault. The burgers just aren't good. I do enjoy the taquitos and chicken tenders but that's about the only thing I'll order there. It's really just late night drunk drive thru food and I'll take Jack In The Box every time if that's the case.
Man I love Whataburger. Spent 6 years in Texas and ate there all the time. Anytime I'm back on work travel I'll eat there for lunch two days in a row if I can. They're as far west as Phoenix and when I was there I stopped for lunch even though there's a place in Tempe that has amazing burgers that taste like your Uncle Joe made them on the BBQ.

As for The Habit, I went to college right down the street from where it started near Santa Barbara, CA. So, been going there for almost 30 years. I like that they've expanded but continue to have high quality food. I suggest getting their burgers on grilled sourdough rather than the buns. Much better.
I have never had Whataburger but man... if you want to see some fireworks, go find yourself a Texan (not a transplant, born and raised) and then tell them Whataburger is trash and In N Out is way better.

4th of July.

It’s not nearly as bad as it used to be before the Texas owners sold the business to BDT Capital out of Chicago. Now the whole Texas loyalty thing has subsided somewhat and you even hear folks complaining that the quality isn’t the same.

In n Out burgers are like McDonalds burgers but with slightly better/fresher toppings IMO.

I grew up in Texas and never understood the love for Whataburger (mostly from fellow Texans). Definitely on par with the midwesterners love for White Castle where they're loyal to a fault. The burgers just aren't good. I do enjoy the taquitos and chicken tenders but that's about the only thing I'll order there. It's really just late night drunk drive thru food and I'll take Jack In The Box every time if that's the case.
Man I love Whataburger. Spent 6 years in Texas and ate there all the time. Anytime I'm back on work travel I'll eat there for lunch two days in a row if I can. They're as far west as Phoenix and when I was there I stopped for lunch even though there's a place in Tempe that has amazing burgers that taste like your Uncle Joe made them on the BBQ.

As for The Habit, I went to college right down the street from where it started near Santa Barbara, CA. So, been going there for almost 30 years. I like that they've expanded but continue to have high quality food. I suggest getting their burgers on grilled sourdough rather than the buns. Much better.
I have never had Whataburger but man... if you want to see some fireworks, go find yourself a Texan (not a transplant, born and raised) and then tell them Whataburger is trash and In N Out is way better.

4th of July.
Oh I have plenty of Texas friends and plenty of California friends so I've seen the battles. Having lived in both states for many years, I can tell you unequivocally that Whataburger is way better. Perhaps it has to do with what toppings I like. The Whataburger fries are actually quite good.

Native Texan here. Burgers that taste boiled and soggy fries aren't my idea of fast food paradise :yucky:
Wait... you are a native Texan and pooing on Whataburger? That is a first, Are you in danger? Blink twice if you need help.

4th of July.
Oh I have plenty of Texas friends and plenty of California friends so I've seen the battles. Having lived in both states for many years, I can tell you unequivocally that Whataburger is way better. Perhaps it has to do with what toppings I like. The Whataburger fries are actually quite good.

Native Texan here. Burgers that taste boiled and soggy fries aren't my idea of fast food paradise :yucky:
Wait... you are a native Texan and pooing on Whataburger? That is a first, Are you in danger? Blink twice if you need help.

Haha, I'm pretty sure I have lost friends and family over this stance. The burgers just aren't that good. I get the Texas nostalgia thing but I don't hold on to it tightly when it's a fast food chain.

4th of July.

Haha, I'm pretty sure I have lost friends and family over this stance. The burgers just aren't that good. I get the Texas nostalgia thing but I don't hold on to it tightly when it's a fast food chain.
The magic and nostalgia of Whataburger for me is simple. They were the first to be open after the bars closed and to take debit/credit cards. That made a big difference and earned a lot of loyalty from a late teenage/early 20's Ron in desperate need of some chow after a night out.

Users who are viewing this thread