What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Interactive Value Chart (1 Viewer)

meat_35

Footballguy
Currently there are MT and DD's projections.  Wondering if we're going to have SB (Sigmund Bloom) or any one else's projections incorporated into the IVC this season.  

That's the plan. When I checked this morning, there were MNF-only slates at FanDuel and DraftKings (so I added those to the IVCs), but no Mon-Thurs slates. I don't know if they added Mon-Thurs slates later, but I wouldn't have been able to do Thursday night projections today anyway. Starting next week, I'll be able to.

Is there a link I can bookmark which will continue to take me to the most recent FandDuel IVC? I've been doing an awkward thing of re-bookmarking it each week.

Using IVC, is there a way to set it towards a cash game vs a GPP? 

If I put a core group of 4 and then select a FBG to fill in the rest of the lineup. Is the rest of the lineup it suggests geared more towards a cash game or GPP?

It's geared toward giving you the most value, which means it is definitely appropriate for a cash-game lineup. To me, it's also appropriate for a GPP (a great lineup is a great lineup in any format, IMO), but if you want to make it more specialized towards GPPs, use the "Top 20 Stacks" feature to include a stack in your lineup ... and make sure your team defense isn't facing any of your main offensive players. You can also look for high-upside players and low-owned players, but those are beyond the scope of the IVCs.

Users who are viewing this thread