What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Iphone social distancing App (1 Viewer)

Just submitted to the unsolicited submission page at Apple

Seems to me my Iphone has all the systems it would need to  measure a 6 foot social distance sphere and to alert me when folks get that close.  It also seems to me its camera system is capable of being modified to take the temperature of another person at distance.  Those two potential features are exactly what is needed for us to come out of our current lock down orders.  Apple can lead us out of our current predicament.

Imagine going out, having your phone tell you the person approaching you is closer than 6 feet and has a temperature of 101.2.  Could we return to a social life a bit sooner with such an App? 

You could always get yourself one of these. Personally, I carry around an air horn to warn people when they get too close.

You could always get yourself one of these. Personally, I carry around an air horn to warn people when they get too close.
Love it. If everybody got one of those we could wear them and life would return to normal. We could go back to shopping  at stories, eating at bars and even going to the club. 

Just submitted to the unsolicited submission page at Apple

Seems to me my Iphone has all the systems it would need to  measure a 6 foot social distance sphere and to alert me when folks get that close.  It also seems to me its camera system is capable of being modified to take the temperature of another person at distance.  Those two potential features are exactly what is needed for us to come out of our current lock down orders.  Apple can lead us out of our current predicament.

Imagine going out, having your phone tell you the person approaching you is closer than 6 feet and has a temperature of 101.2.  Could we return to a social life a bit sooner with such an App? 
The ability to accurately check someone's temperature with a phone would be massive. Even just beyond the Covid thing. We don't people with fevers anywhere ever. 

Why not just have it play fart or coughing noises?  Other people will keep their distance.

Users who are viewing this thread