What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Is WW going to die on FBG? (1 Viewer)

I'm very embarrassed at how long I fell for this joke. :bag:
Joke?
:goodposting:

It's real, and it's SPECTACULAR
Ha ha, not falling for that again. I've already had my two gotchas, seeing as how I once spent an afternoon searching the web for the rules to Onslaught.
:shrug: Not sure if this is shtick or not. In case it's not:

Onslaught was a ruse for sure... as were the hot oats. Werewolf aka Mafia is a very real game though. :thumbup:
Look at the cast of characters "signing up" for this thing. It's a who's who of posters who like to pull one over on the simple(ton) trusting souls like me. I've looked in on those "games." Nobody talks like that.

Bostonfred being involved is a dead giveaway.
Its a simple game about GGs and BGs...

Look at the cast of characters "signing up" for this thing. It's a who's who of posters who like to pull one over on the simple(ton) trusting souls like me. I've looked in on those "games." Nobody talks like that.

This is a valid assertion.

Myth. Busted.

Joke?

Ha ha, not falling for that again. I've already had my two gotchas, seeing as how I once spent an afternoon searching the web for the rules to Onslaught.

Onslaught was a ruse for sure... as were the hot oats. Werewolf aka Mafia is a very real game though. :thumbup:

:lmao: Sure.

Joke?

:lmao: Sure.
This is some great double reverse schtick. You'll do great.

***Official WW Signup*** Theme TBD.

If you're on the list and don't wish to be or not on the list and wish to be, let me know.

1. Cav
2. Otis
3. Lambskin
4. Tasker
5. Sacramento Bob?

6. Pav
7. Bucky
8. IB

9. Zed
10. bell
11. fly
12. rascal
13. culdeus
14. Harry
15. culdeus

16. icon

17. inHim

18. Spoofy

19. Hulk

20. EG

21. Nigel "Plum Role" Tufnel :whistle:

22. Foos

23. fatguy

24. Acer

25. bostonfred

26. Sinn

27. merlin

28. Black Box

29. witz

30. nysfl

First alt: stryker

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been in and out of meetings all morning, but this afternoon and tomorrow are pretty light for me. If I tweak the Grail ruleset, I can probably kick off the game by EOD tomorrow. If I write a themeless ruleset, probably Thursday. If I write a License to Ill ruleset, probably Thursday or Friday morning at the latest.

I've been in and out of meetings all morning, but this afternoon and tomorrow are pretty light for me. If I tweak the Grail ruleset, I can probably kick off the game by EOD tomorrow. If I write a themeless ruleset, probably Thursday. If I write a License to Ill ruleset, probably Thursday or Friday morning at the latest.
:lmao:

Grail.

:lmao:
Put roadkill in the game Bob.
But, smoo him an Indy role...

If you're on the list and don't wish to be or not on the list and wish to be, let me know.

1. Cav

2. Otis

3. Lambskin

4. Tasker

5. Sacramento Bob?

6. Pav

7. Bucky

8. IB

9. Zed

10. bell

11. fly

12. rascal

13. culdeus

14. Harry

15. culdeus

16. icon

17. inHim

18. Spoofy

19. Hulk

20. EG

22. Foos

23. fatguy

24. Acer

25. bostonfred

26. Sinn

27. merlin

28. Black Box

29. witz

30. nysfl

Second Alt: d<3 (but only if it's a role with gonads tia)

Themeless License to Holy Ill

Joke?

If you want the official rules you have to join the Guild. You won't find the rules published out there for free anywhere afaik.

1. Cav

2. Otis

3. Lambskin

4. Tasker

5. Sacramento Bob?

6. Pav

7. Bucky

8. IB

9. Zed

10. bell

11. fly

12. rascal

13. culdeus

14. Harry

15. culdeus

16. icon

17. inHim

18. Spoofy

19. Hulk

20. EG

22. Foos

23. fatguy

24. Acer

25. bostonfred

26. Sinn

27. merlin

28. Black Box

29. witz

30. nysfl

I'm in but can I be number 7 instead? TIA.

Also, I vote themeless. But I will be outvoted.

1. Cav

2. Otis

3. Lambskin

4. Tasker

5. Sacramento Bob?

6. Pav

7. Bucky

8. IB

9. Zed

10. bell

11. fly

12. rascal

13. culdeus

14. Harry

15. culdeus

16. icon

17. inHim

18. Spoofy

19. Hulk

20. EG

22. Foos

23. fatguy

24. Acer

25. bostonfred

26. Sinn

27. merlin

28. Black Box

29. witz

30. nysfl

I'm in but can I be number 7 instead? TIA.

Also, I vote themeless. But I will be outvoted.
Get your own number, guy. :hot:

Official signup thread here, so I can edit the first post as necessary. And for the proper exploitation.

Which reminds me, I still want to run Blues Brothers some time.

Bob Sacamano said:
lol

I could probably throw together a game.

Theme suggestions?
IN if this happens, but I'm telling you now, participation will be hot and cold. This will have NOTHING to do with my role. I have very precious little posting time these days.
wtf pre-anborning? in a non-signup thread signup thread? that's extreme.

You are Aaron rudnicki, bgrp. just being involved in this game makes you angry. You can randomly ban someone from the game each night, but they won't really die. They'll just come back as an alias. While you are alive Joe cannot be attacked.
FBG Mods/Writers vs FFA/SP personalities would be pretty legendary if it's not been done...
Love this idea.

Users who are viewing this thread