What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

It's Christmas in July - Draft Dominator software available for your desktop (3 Viewers)

Looks to be working now.   Thanks Simon.

On a side note,  I just want to thank you for your continued hard work and effort to improve this product.   While the new DD tool may or may not be "there" yet I don't think anyone can question your guys attempt to this product forward and continue on innovate.    You and the team at Footballguys take a beating on these boards a lot of the time but I for one think a lot of great work is being done here and appreciate the resources and tools provided.

Cheers!
This is far from just me anymore. We have a team of developers working on these - Domenic, Evan and Mike are all working hard too. You'll see us continue to invest in the Draft Dominator and our new Footballguys app/subscriber site throughout this season.

We can't thank you guys enough for the feedback. This is how footballguys works best.

Is there a way to sign out of the cloud on pc? 

And, can leagues be removed? I set up one to test but don't really need it. 
You need to close the app, clear the c:\Users\{your username\App Data\Roaming\Dominator and reload the app.

Remove leagues from the list draft screen.

A few questions:

1) Bonus distance scoring - I've read the instructions and it says there is an option to turn on distance scoring that will "split the 'Pts per Touchdown' field into 6 different fields." I've looked everywhere and know I must be looking past it. Can you point me to exactly where I can turn on this option?

Edit: I think I figured this out but it doesn't work the way explained in the instructions. I don't see an option that splits Pts/TD into 6 fields but I can add a custom rule to give extra points based on min and max yards. Is that correct?

2) Custom ADP. With the classic app I could import a custom ADP based on my leagues past history of when positions come off the board. This is a VERY important option IMO that allows the projections to be accurate. Where can I import a custom ADP in the new app?

3) What is the difference between VBD Start and VBD Bnch? I'm used to seeing just one VBD number.

4) Where the draft clock? In the classic version I can define how many minutes per pick and it will display a countdown clock.
Sorry I missed this one!

1) on scoring settings, each category has a toggle at the top, "Distance Scoring". Just turn that on. Your custom scoring rule is a viable workaround but it's got those supported natively in the app too.

2) You can't. Not everything in Classic is supported. But we have a new system for this use case. First, whatever league template you select in basic settings, will defer to that site's ADP. So the app will auto-switch to CBS adp there. Second, you can add custom rankings profiles for the other team, and program into the rankings profile there how they draft. This in turn affects the app's EDP (expected draft position) but unlike classic will also work its way into a predict pick algorithm, predicting the next picks in the draft each time you're up, and factoring this into the positional dropoff strategy factor.

3) VBD start is the one you're used to seeing. That's where we take the worst starters at each position. VBD bench is value compared to the likely worst rostered players at each position. Ie, if they have a negative value here, they're probably WW fodder.

4) No draft clock is supported yet. That's the first request for it so if others are missing this too, let me know.

Sorry I missed this one!

1) on scoring settings, each category has a toggle at the top, "Distance Scoring". Just turn that on. Your custom scoring rule is a viable workaround but it's got those supported natively in the app too.
Looked again and I'm just not seeing it. Is it supposed to be near the "Different Per Position" toggle that is at the top of each scoring setting? If so is it possible I'm running an older version (I have 1.0.5)? Either way not really a big deal since you confirmed that my workaround achieves the same purpose.

2) You can't. Not everything in Classic is supported. But we have a new system for this use case. First, whatever league template you select in basic settings, will defer to that site's ADP. So the app will auto-switch to CBS adp there. Second, you can add custom rankings profiles for the other team, and program into the rankings profile there how they draft. This in turn affects the app's EDP (expected draft position) but unlike classic will also work its way into a predict pick algorithm, predicting the next picks in the draft each time you're up, and factoring this into the positional dropoff strategy factor.
That's a bummer but the answer I expected since it's in the cloud (and thus can't use a local custom_ADP file). I think understand your use case but don't think it will work. If so I'll go back to the classic for doing mocks. 

In case I'm wrong however and there is a way to rig so that I get realistic mock results for my league let me present an example: Based on the last three years of draft data TE comes off the board at 3.03 in a 14 team league. So, based on our leagues scoring rules and historical ADP I expect Gronk to go late 2nd or early 3rd round. The use case you mention above allows me to create a new profile where I can change "Position Adjustments." Your recommendation is to play with those sliders to see if I can tune in the EDP of the positions to get them close to where our league's ADP. Is that correct?

this is something I hope we can get to for next year. Since we will have that functionality in house for this season, it shouldn't be too tough.
This would be very, very useful for those of us in keeper or dynasty leagues as the prospect of entering 250+ players onto rosters is more than a bit daunting.  

Which actually brings me to another request for enhancement:  the ability to carry over leagues/drafts across multiple computers/devices.  Not only for the mock drafting after entering in all those players but because we use a slow draft on MFL that covers a couple weeks and I need/want to be able to draft both from home and work.  In the past, I pointed the Classic at my dropbox account for a shared draft file and accessed from both work and home computers.  

Thanks for all the hard work that is going into this. It is appreciated. 

Looked again and I'm just not seeing it. Is it supposed to be near the "Different Per Position" toggle that is at the top of each scoring setting? If so is it possible I'm running an older version (I have 1.0.5)? Either way not really a big deal since you confirmed that my workaround achieves the same purpose.

That's a bummer but the answer I expected since it's in the cloud (and thus can't use a local custom_ADP file). I think understand your use case but don't think it will work. If so I'll go back to the classic for doing mocks. 

In case I'm wrong however and there is a way to rig so that I get realistic mock results for my league let me present an example: Based on the last three years of draft data TE comes off the board at 3.03 in a 14 team league. So, based on our leagues scoring rules and historical ADP I expect Gronk to go late 2nd or early 3rd round. The use case you mention above allows me to create a new profile where I can change "Position Adjustments." Your recommendation is to play with those sliders to see if I can tune in the EDP of the positions to get them close to where our league's ADP. Is that correct?
You're correct on the EDP. Or, use Edit Players on that profile to just move Gronk up to the correct spot.

On the scoring, maybe you've selected a league provider that doesn't support distance scoring? e.g. I don't think ESPN support it so we disable the setting. Try going to "Other" there.

This would be very, very useful for those of us in keeper or dynasty leagues as the prospect of entering 250+ players onto rosters is more than a bit daunting.  

Which actually brings me to another request for enhancement:  the ability to carry over leagues/drafts across multiple computers/devices.  Not only for the mock drafting after entering in all those players but because we use a slow draft on MFL that covers a couple weeks and I need/want to be able to draft both from home and work.  In the past, I pointed the Classic at my dropbox account for a shared draft file and accessed from both work and home computers.  

Thanks for all the hard work that is going into this. It is appreciated. 
You can share leagues over the cloud; if you're logged in, all the leagues you've setup are available when you're adding a new draft.

Individual drafts are not synced; whereas a league consists of 1 + N objects (where N is the number of teams), drafts would be 1 + P (where P is the number of picks). I know people run hundreds of mocks in that tool - it would kill sync times. We're looking into some more options here for future years. I would like to be able to at least setup some MFL pick syncing direct to MFL. The only issue with doing that is people then expect that for all the sites.

You're correct on the EDP. Or, use Edit Players on that profile to just move Gronk up to the correct spot.
I'll play with the positional sliders and see if I can't dial in. I don't think moving individuals players down achieves the purpose as the issue isn't player specific (i.e. Gronk) but positions as a whole.

On the scoring, maybe you've selected a league provider that doesn't support distance scoring? e.g. I don't think ESPN support it so we disable the setting. Try going to "Other" there.
I changed the league from CBS to another and now see the Distance Scoring toggle. CBS however DOES support distance scoring so you might want to correct so that it appears.

You can share leagues over the cloud; if you're logged in, all the leagues you've setup are available when you're adding a new draft.

Individual drafts are not synced; whereas a league consists of 1 + N objects (where N is the number of teams), drafts would be 1 + P (where P is the number of picks). I know people run hundreds of mocks in that tool - it would kill sync times. We're looking into some more options here for future years. I would like to be able to at least setup some MFL pick syncing direct to MFL. The only issue with doing that is people then expect that for all the sites.
Thanks for the quick response, Simon.

Can you clarify?  If I've got a heavy keeper league with 350 keepers loaded, can I access that "base" from multiple devices?  Or once I've added keepers, is it non-syncable?  

And while I understand about not syncing every mock (which would indeed be insane), what about allowing each owner to select a single draft (or 2?) that does cloud-sync across devices?  

And one more thought/question, if you don't mind, as this was an issue at times in Classic if I didn't use the MFL sync: Teams can have different numbers of keepers due to taxi squads, will that screw up the draft as it thinks teams have already "used" their draft picks when they haven't?

I'll play with the positional sliders and see if I can't dial in. I don't think moving individuals players down achieves the purpose as the issue isn't player specific (i.e. Gronk) but positions as a whole.

I changed the league from CBS to another and now see the Distance Scoring toggle. CBS however DOES support distance scoring so you might want to correct so that it appears.
Ok thanks - will change that setting for CBS for the next release.

Thanks for the quick response, Simon.

Can you clarify?  If I've got a heavy keeper league with 350 keepers loaded, can I access that "base" from multiple devices?  Or once I've added keepers, is it non-syncable?  

And while I understand about not syncing every mock (which would indeed be insane), what about allowing each owner to select a single draft (or 2?) that does cloud-sync across devices?  

And one more thought/question, if you don't mind, as this was an issue at times in Classic if I didn't use the MFL sync: Teams can have different numbers of keepers due to taxi squads, will that screw up the draft as it thinks teams have already "used" their draft picks when they haven't?
Yes - keeper settings are entered onto a league. Leagues do fully sync.

On the drafts, the approach we'd likely take here is to sync the drafts but not the picks. And then you'd require an internet connection to access those drafts to download the newest picks. But we need to run some tests to get an idea of the performance hit there. I've added this to the ideas list, but no promises there as we need to work out if this is feasible from a performance perspective.

If teams have more keepers than others, they will have picks deducted from the end of the draft. This is an issue that I've been trying to wrap my head around for years. Basically the app calculates roster size by doing min number of keepers + number of rounds. How about if you could set that to max number of keepers + number of rounds instead?

Thanks a lot! The interface is so different from the Classic that I was getting bogged down in the details. Now that I've seen you work through some of the stuff, I understand more of what's going on & how powerful it is. Need to play with it a bunch but I like what's going on.  :thumbup:
Thanks, appreciate that.

It is a big difference from Classic. And when you work out how an app works, it's always the case that anything else doing the same task appears to be unintuitive! We really appreciate everyone both a) giving this app a go and b) letting us know your thoughts.

Ok thanks - will change that setting for CBS for the next release.
Thanks. I've played with the Positional sliders and don't think I can achieve the same result as custom ADP. What happens is that our run on WR and TEs start a little later and by moving the slider down for these positions I can mimic when the first players for these positions begin. The downside however is that these positions continue to get pushed down at other spots in the draft. After playing with this for two days my #1 request would be though to find a way to be able to import a custom ADP. I've found this to be very important in being able to predict our draft scenarios and realizing where I'll have value.

One more question I have while playing with draft settings is how to make the other teams draft by ADP rather than VBD. In the rankings settings for each team there is the option for "Projections Used - ADP or specific Football staffer." I would think this is where I could change the way a team drafts but when I click it only allows me to modify which VBD system they'd use. For some teams in my league I want to bypass them drafting by VDB and have them draft by ADP. This was available in the classic. Can I do that with the cloud?

Appreciate what you guys are doing and I see a lot of promise in the cloud app.

Buzzbait said:
Thanks. I've played with the Positional sliders and don't think I can achieve the same result as custom ADP. What happens is that our run on WR and TEs start a little later and by moving the slider down for these positions I can mimic when the first players for these positions begin. The downside however is that these positions continue to get pushed down at other spots in the draft. After playing with this for two days my #1 request would be though to find a way to be able to import a custom ADP. I've found this to be very important in being able to predict our draft scenarios and realizing where I'll have value.

One more question I have while playing with draft settings is how to make the other teams draft by ADP rather than VBD. In the rankings settings for each team there is the option for "Projections Used - ADP or specific Football staffer." I would think this is where I could change the way a team drafts but when I click it only allows me to modify which VBD system they'd use. For some teams in my league I want to bypass them drafting by VDB and have them draft by ADP. This was available in the classic. Can I do that with the cloud?

Appreciate what you guys are doing and I see a lot of promise in the cloud app.
If you assign a team to the Default User profile, they will just draft by ADP, but making adjustments for positional need. Raw ADP drafting is sucky because it's very unlikely that the number that the first defense is drafted lines up with your league. E.g. in a 10 team, 15 round draft, it ends, so last kicker must be selected by 150. But in a 12 team 18 round, it's pick 216.

Custom ADP lists is now added to the list. Now would you be importing just generic ADP that could apply to any league, or a list that's your specific predictions for a specific league?

Custom ADP lists is now added to the list. Now would you be importing just generic ADP that could apply to any league, or a list that's your specific predictions for a specific league?
It's a specific ADP tailored to the league (I have a different one for each league).

Thanks again Simon! Appreciate it.

Simon Shepherd said:
Yes - keeper settings are entered onto a league. Leagues do fully sync.

On the drafts, the approach we'd likely take here is to sync the drafts but not the picks. And then you'd require an internet connection to access those drafts to download the newest picks. But we need to run some tests to get an idea of the performance hit there. I've added this to the ideas list, but no promises there as we need to work out if this is feasible from a performance perspective.

If teams have more keepers than others, they will have picks deducted from the end of the draft. This is an issue that I've been trying to wrap my head around for years. Basically the app calculates roster size by doing min number of keepers + number of rounds. How about if you could set that to max number of keepers + number of rounds instead?
I'm not following the difference between syncing the draft but not the picks but I'll trust you understand the need/desire. :)

As for the suggestion on how to deal with keepers - YES, that would work splendidly (as long as teams are not obligated to fill out their keeper lists.  For our IDP league, every team is obligated to keep 25 and is allowed to keep players that they took in rookie drafts that haven't been started/activated yet up to a maximum of 8 so setting the max keepers to 33 plus a draft of 20 rounds to fill out the roster would work.  (Of course, all of this is theoretical until we get MFL sync because draft picks are traded as well - and I'm not trusting myself to reset the full draft order to capture all the picks).

Thanks again. 

I am unable to enter my Return Yardage settings for either punt or kick return yards.  Since your scale is "Pts per Yard" it needs to be entered with a decimal point in it.  My version (Mac laptop) doesn't permit me to enter a value of the form 0.0n or .0n.  In my case n=2 or n=4.

I am unable to enter my Return Yardage settings for either punt or kick return yards.  Since your scale is "Pts per Yard" it needs to be entered with a decimal point in it.  My version (Mac laptop) doesn't permit me to enter a value of the form 0.0n or .0n.  In my case n=2 or n=4.
I'll look into this - thanks for letting us know. For now, entering it as yards per pt instead (and dividing 1 through the 0.02 number to get the value) will work almost exactly the same for rankings.

I decided to compare the rankings for one of my leagues using the new app and the classic dominator. The league has starting lineup of 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/TE flex, 1 K, and 1 D/ST. Scoring per reception is 1 pt. for RB and WR and 2 pts. for TE. Everything else is pretty standard. The new app provides quite different rankings than the classic dominator, assuming I have everything programmed correctly. VBD values are different by a fair amount and ranking by VBD is really different, with the new app ranking TE much higher than the classic dominator. Just my observation.

Is there a way to export your draft picks and/or Keepers in a readable excel format?

I decided to compare the rankings for one of my leagues using the new app and the classic dominator. The league has starting lineup of 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/TE flex, 1 K, and 1 D/ST. Scoring per reception is 1 pt. for RB and WR and 2 pts. for TE. Everything else is pretty standard. The new app provides quite different rankings than the classic dominator, assuming I have everything programmed correctly. VBD values are different by a fair amount and ranking by VBD is really different, with the new app ranking TE much higher than the classic dominator. Just my observation.
There have been multiple reports in this thread of wide variance between the app and classic. Would like Simon to comment on this, as it does not sound like it should be expected.

Last edited by a moderator:
There have been multiple reports in this thread of wide variance between the app and classic. Would like Simon to comment on this, as it does not sound like it should be expected.
This is expected and why we're making a push to get the new Draft Dominator on desktops too. It's rankings algorithms are updated and dynamic so you will see variances; where you do the new version is the new Footballguys standard. The ability for us to have one set of rankings that are the same across all devices is a big driver behind this new version.

I'm happy to respond to specific league settings but I probably need some more detail. So if you guys give me an FBG cloud username and the name of a league within it, and ask me to explain a specific players' ranking (e.g. why is Gronk's VBD so high in my dynasty league) that's something I can definitely respond to.

On the league mentioned by roarlions, I know that flex leagues were one significant area of improvement over DD classic. Specifically, the new DD will fill out all the other positions first, so in that case I guess it takes out 36 WR and 12 TE, and then for the WR/TE spot it will take the remaining players at those positions (37th WR on; 13th TE on) and find the next best 12 players. Now I imagine that's many more TEs than would usually creep into a flex - maybe the 37th WR only beats the 17th TE or something like that. If you included RBs here this would be mostly RBs as it's a start 3 WR league so that's a significant change.

On the league mentioned by roarlions, I know that flex leagues were one significant area of improvement over DD classic. Specifically, the new DD will fill out all the other positions first, so in that case I guess it takes out 36 WR and 12 TE, and then for the WR/TE spot it will take the remaining players at those positions (37th WR on; 13th TE on) and find the next best 12 players. Now I imagine that's many more TEs than would usually creep into a flex - maybe the 37th WR only beats the 17th TE or something like that. If you included RBs here this would be mostly RBs as it's a start 3 WR league so that's a significant change.
Turned out that the setting that was affecting my rankings was the VBD baseline in the classic DD. I usually have that set using Joe's secret formula. When I set it to worst starter method the new rankings in the classic DD were much more like those in the new dominator. Still some slight differences at the top of the rankings, but not as drastic as what I reported yesterday.

Thanks for the feedback Simon.

Hey guys just wanted to chime in that the latest installer version fixed my player screen issues on my Surface Pro, so kudos to you guys! 

If I could make a suggestion, the Pick List / Roster section keeps reverting back to the main tab and not the child tab that I was in. So for instance, some times I like to keep an eye on my current lineup so I can address positional needs during the draft. That is a child tab (lineup) under my team name in the Rosters parent tab, but every time my pick comes up, I get sent back to the main Rosters tab with everyones team name. It would be nice if it remembered where I was last so I don't have to click back to the child tab every round. The parent tab that I was in seems to stay but it does not go as deep as the child tab I was in. 

This is expected and why we're making a push to get the new Draft Dominator on desktops too. It's rankings algorithms are updated and dynamic so you will see variances; where you do the new version is the new Footballguys standard. The ability for us to have one set of rankings that are the same across all devices is a big driver behind this new version.
I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. The algorithms in the classic DD have not changed, so they should work the same as in the past; the algorithms in the app DD are different and theoretically better, and those may continue to evolve going forward. Is that correct?

yoadrian said:
Hey guys just wanted to chime in that the latest installer version fixed my player screen issues on my Surface Pro, so kudos to you guys! 

If I could make a suggestion, the Pick List / Roster section keeps reverting back to the main tab and not the child tab that I was in. So for instance, some times I like to keep an eye on my current lineup so I can address positional needs during the draft. That is a child tab (lineup) under my team name in the Rosters parent tab, but every time my pick comes up, I get sent back to the main Rosters tab with everyones team name. It would be nice if it remembered where I was last so I don't have to click back to the child tab every round. The parent tab that I was in seems to stay but it does not go as deep as the child tab I was in. 
ok thanks, we'll make a note of that. I think it's when you go to the draft board and then back, right? Which happens automatically during mocks.

Just Win Baby said:
I just want to make sure I understand this correctly. The algorithms in the classic DD have not changed, so they should work the same as in the past; the algorithms in the app DD are different and theoretically better, and those may continue to evolve going forward. Is that correct?
100% correct. We would of course still maintain that both are better than anything else out there ;-)

I was reading about the difference in profiles and saw this:
"Default User are rankings that only apply to your team, and "Default AutoDraft" will pick based off ADP values."

I take this to mean that if I don't change anything for the Default User (i.e. Projections Used, or moving individual players up/down) that the VBD values for "Default User" and for "Default AutoDraft" will be exactly the same. The difference is that "Default AutoDraft" will ignore VBD and draft by EDP. Is that correct?

I ask because I'm seeing different VBD values between the two when I'm expecting them to be exactly the same. For example:

Default AutoDraft has Peterson with a VBD start of 44 and Elliott 42
Default User has Peterson with a VBD start of 41 and Elliott 43

Why would these be different?

Simon, I'm picking up on a problem during my mocks. I can use the positional slider for the default user, but I can't figure out how to do it for the auto draft teams. It says I can do it from the edit auto draft settings screen. I feel dumb, but I can't find it/figure it out. Help?

I was reading about the difference in profiles and saw this:
"Default User are rankings that only apply to your team, and "Default AutoDraft" will pick based off ADP values."

I take this to mean that if I don't change anything for the Default User (i.e. Projections Used, or moving individual players up/down) that the VBD values for "Default User" and for "Default AutoDraft" will be exactly the same. The difference is that "Default AutoDraft" will ignore VBD and draft by EDP. Is that correct?

I ask because I'm seeing different VBD values between the two when I'm expecting them to be exactly the same. For example:

Default AutoDraft has Peterson with a VBD start of 44 and Elliott 42
Default User has Peterson with a VBD start of 41 and Elliott 43

Why would these be different?
There's no use case for looking at the VBD values of Default AutoDraft (or really loading that up yourself). We should probably disable that in the app; but please don't worry about that discrepency. I think in the background it's using a 25/25/25/25 split of the projections instead of 35/35/15/15 but definitely the Default User is what you should be looking at there.

Simon, I'm picking up on a problem during my mocks. I can use the positional slider for the default user, but I can't figure out how to do it for the auto draft teams. It says I can do it from the edit auto draft settings screen. I feel dumb, but I can't find it/figure it out. Help?
Solution here is to add a new rankings profile in, and set all the AI teams to that new profile instead of Default AutoDraft.

Tried to download Windows version today onto my laptop. After download, I tried to fire it up and get an error window

"The setup files are corrupted. Please obtain a new copy of the program."

I ran into an issue when setting up scoring per yard

The system will not accept .02 as a per yard scoring option it changes it to .2

I ran into an issue when setting up scoring per yard

The system will not accept .02 as a per yard scoring option it changes it to .2
This was reported, noted, and workaround covered in an earlier post, Yenrub:

[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE] On 7/13/2016 at 2:28 PM, Simon Shepherd said:

[SIZE=10.5pt]I'll look into this - thanks for letting us know. For now, entering it as yards per pt instead (and dividing 1 through the 0.02 number to get the value) will work almost exactly the same for rankings.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]At the top of the page there should be an option. if not, switch back to the "other" league template from the basic settings[/SIZE]

On Tuesday I downloaded the new DD with the filename being Footballguys Draft Dominator Setup 1.0.5.exe. When I fired it off today it told me there was an update so I downloaded again and this time the name is simply Footballguys Draft Dominator Setup.exe (i.e. no version included). More important is that the 1.0.5 exe seems to be the DD executable while the second/more generic one is an installer.  The reason this is important to me is I run DD on my company laptop which is locked down (i.e. I can't install new programs). So, I can run the first one since it isn't installing anything but the second one fails.

Is there a path or link you can provide to an executable version (i.e. not the installer)?

I just got around to giving this a try and have run into a couple of issues. I started on a windows 7 box and all is fine. When I sync to a linux device the draft order is different and vice versa. It just can't seem to read the data correctly between the 2 operating systems. Also on the linux device it always tells me there is a new version available. 

Sorry to be posting this here, but I can't find the e-mail address for support (I know I saw it somewhere)

I downloaded the draft app and made the mistake of logging into the 'cloud' with an old e-mail address (one that is not connected to my Insider subscription).  I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, but I was automatically logged into that old e-mail account.  I went back and uninstalled every Draft Dominator program (classic, projections, etc), restarted my computer and reinstalled the app again.  Once it pops up I am already logged into that old e-mail account.  

I want to keep the app updated with the most current projections so how do I go about getting logged in with the right account?

TIA

Buzzbait said:
On Tuesday I downloaded the new DD with the filename being Footballguys Draft Dominator Setup 1.0.5.exe. When I fired it off today it told me there was an update so I downloaded again and this time the name is simply Footballguys Draft Dominator Setup.exe (i.e. no version included). More important is that the 1.0.5 exe seems to be the DD executable while the second/more generic one is an installer.  The reason this is important to me is I run DD on my company laptop which is locked down (i.e. I can't install new programs). So, I can run the first one since it isn't installing anything but the second one fails.

Is there a path or link you can provide to an executable version (i.e. not the installer)?

http://appdownload.footballguys.com/fbgdraft2016/Dominator-win32-ia32.zip

http://appdownload.footballguys.com/fbgdraft2016/Dominator-win32-x64.zip

I can't promise these will be available at all. I can give those links now as they happen to be there; more than likely we won't have these in future years though.

imjackdupp said:
I just got around to giving this a try and have run into a couple of issues. I started on a windows 7 box and all is fine. When I sync to a linux device the draft order is different and vice versa. It just can't seem to read the data correctly between the 2 operating systems. Also on the linux device it always tells me there is a new version available. 
Can you check you're using the same league on both? A common mistake is to setup the league twice, once on each device, then sync. That's going to mean two leagues in the cloud. Rename one or delete the other from list drafts. Switch to the correct one on both devices from the Add Draft screen.

Fixing up those linux downloads now.

Sorry to be posting this here, but I can't find the e-mail address for support (I know I saw it somewhere)

I downloaded the draft app and made the mistake of logging into the 'cloud' with an old e-mail address (one that is not connected to my Insider subscription).  I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it, but I was automatically logged into that old e-mail account.  I went back and uninstalled every Draft Dominator program (classic, projections, etc), restarted my computer and reinstalled the app again.  Once it pops up I am already logged into that old e-mail account.  

I want to keep the app updated with the most current projections so how do I go about getting logged in with the right account?

TIA
You need to remove the app's data and then reinstall.

On windows it should be at c:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\Dominator

On mac it should be at ~/Library/Application Support/Dominator

Users who are viewing this thread