What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jamal Lewis destination (1 Viewer)

The Moz

Footballguy
Pittsburgh , Indianapolis, denver , Green bay , Arizona, Jets , New England , Cleveland , Philly , Minnesota, San Francisco ???

He had a bad year but is still 27 and still looks like he has plenty of football left in him . I mean the guy did run for 2000 yards he has talent.

What team do you all think takes a chance on the guy ?

Pittsburgh , Indianapolis, denver , Green bay , Arizona, Jets , New England , Cleveland , Philly , Minnesota, San Francisco ???

He had a bad year but is still 27 and still looks like he has plenty of football left in him . I mean the guy did run for 2000 yards he has talent.

What team do you all think takes a chance on the guy ?
Maybe he could go to Minny and be a good contact for Onterrio. He could also be a great coordinator for all the offshore parties. If I were a team I wouldn't give him the $$$$'s he was wanting. This guy has talent but just doesn't seem like a good dude to me.

Burger King....

He is going to have a REALLY hard time hooking on, especially if Edge and SA had so much trouble after 04'

Users who are viewing this thread