What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

James Hall or Robert Mathis (1 Viewer)

About the same really. Indy's D looks to have taken a step backwards, so maybe I'd go for Hall. But Hall's hurt so that might lead me back to Mathis.

Personally, I would go with Hall. He is the more complete DE. Mathis is just a pass rusher.Mathis might put up the double digit sacks but only Hall has the realistic shot to put up 50+ tackles.

Last edited by a moderator:
Personally, I would go with Hall. He is the more complete DE. Mathis is just a pass rusher.

Mathis might put up the double digit sacks but only Hall has the realistic shot to put up 50+ tackles.
Gotta agree with Grady on this. With Hall you know that you will get 50+ tackles. The Colts DEF (LB's not withstanding) improved tremendously this offseason with a healthy Sanders, a better than expected CB in Jackson and the recent addition of Simon. Mathis may get double digit sacks playing opposite Freeney, however, don't expect alot of tackles as the ends in this system just don't get them.Tom

Users who are viewing this thread