What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

James Jones trade to Miami - if it happens? (1 Viewer)

Miami is talking about sending Steve Slaton to Washington for Anthony Armstrong. So I doubt this James Jones thing happens

I won't do it before week 1, but a poor week 1 from Kendall Wright with Britt's return around the corner will get me to consider picking Jones up, along with a few others.

Looks to be it though. The end of my bench in other leagues are Rams Steve Smith, Jerome Simpson, Collie, and Cobb. I'm not sold on Simpson, but I think he has more upside than Jones and I'll have to wait a month to make a decision on him. It'll take more than one off week for me to consider dropping any of the others though.

And Jones is not available in my dyno's, nor am I making a trade offer for him. He has some special abilities, but has a lot more issues on the field which is why the Pack are considering him expendable.

Ahh this trade would make my day. He would instantly become WR1 for Miami and a likely solid WR3 with upside this year.

Yes and Armstrong was almost a 1,000 yard WR last year with Rex Grossman and John Beck. Whats your point? I would suspect that the price would be too high for the Dolphins liking on James Jones. Slaton is buried on the depth chart and you know how much Shanny likes to play with RB's

with the pack waiving borel & gurely - their depth chart is now jennings, nelson, cobb, jones, driver, & boykin. i don't think they'll be trading jones any longer. if they kept one of borel or gurley, i could see it.

with the pack waiving borel & gurely - their depth chart is now jennings, nelson, cobb, jones, driver, & boykin. i don't think they'll be trading jones any longer. if they kept one of borel or gurley, i could see it.
:goodposting: plus Miami can now go sign one of those guys - why not get a younger guy for a rebuilding team - they may actually have other good choices when other cuts are finalized

Users who are viewing this thread