What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Jeffrey Epstein: there is definitely nothing to see here folks, I am feeling very sleepy, I think I'll take a nice nap. (2 Viewers)

If he was involved take him down.  This should be a bi-partisan issue, all R's and D's involved should be in agreement to drain the swamp of this and out all involved.

It isn't a talking point. Bill took at least 26 trips with Epstein on his jet without the Secret Service.
When I read that link I got that he took somewhere around half that many, though up to 26 were then alleged without any support.  Of those trips I gathered maybe 5 or 6 occurred without Secret Service Protection.  Ill have to read again, my reading comprehension may not be what it should be.

When I read that link I got that he took somewhere around half that many, though up to 26 were then alleged without any support.  Of those trips I gathered maybe 5 or 6 occurred without Secret Service Protection.  Ill have to read again, my reading comprehension may not be what it should be.
It says he didn't have Secret Service protection on at least 5 flights.

So you don't have any concerns about Clinton and all those flights? As I said...anyone that did something illegal with Epstein should face consequences.
Everyone should be concerned about Clinton and the scores of others that could/will be implicated, but you and FoxNews seemed to be turning this into a political issue by just pointing out Clinton's involvement to avoid the Epstein stink.  Clinton and anyone else linked to Epstein and those flights should be investigated because it's possible they participated in Epstein's scheme to have sexual relations with underage girls.  The issue is not political - it's about sexual assault.

Everyone should be concerned about Clinton and the scores of others that could/will be implicated, but you and FoxNews seemed to be turning this into a political issue by just pointing out Clinton's involvement to avoid the Epstein stink.  Clinton and anyone else linked to Epstein and those flights should be investigated because it's possible they participated in Epstein's scheme to have sexual relations with underage girls.  The issue is not political - it's about sexual assault.
I am not making it political. I have made my comments about that anyone involved should face the consequences including Trump.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure its completely unrelated, but I'm reminded of this anecdote about Donald Trump:

Four women who competed in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant also said the Republican used to walk in. Some of the girls were as young as 15.

Mr Trump said on the Howard Stern radio show in 2005 that he was “allowed”, as the owner of the pageant, to go backstage while the contestants were getting dressed.

“You know they’re standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women. And so I sort of get away with things like that.”

So you wouldn't care if he was involved with Epstein and the underage girls while he was President?
Politically speaking, no.  At this point Bill's involvement won't be something Democrats defend for political reasons.  Just as you've seen in this thread, not a single Democrat that I am aware of has said anything other than if he's guilty, put him behind bars.  :shrug:

He took at least 26 flights on his jet and at least 5 without Secret Service according to that article.
Actually it does not say at least, and the 26 number is based on one news account, it is not yet the accepted number.  Care to revise your statement downward one more time to comport with the link  you posted. 

It is all bad enough, yet you seem to have deliberately tried to make it worse.  Perhaps I mistake your intent, but given two tries to get it right, and still conflating it, well, I do not believe that I have.

It's almost like they think Hillary is President, how much they bring up her and her family 3 years latter...
He's brought up because of his relationship with Epstein. Why does that bother so many of you?  You all know if that was a Republican President at the time you'd be talking about it.

Everyone that was involved with Epstein and the underage girls should face consequences.

Actually it does not say at least, and the 26 number is based on one news account, it is not yet the accepted number.  Care to revise your statement downward one more time to comport with the link  you posted. 

It is all bad enough, yet you seem to have deliberately tried to make it worse.  Perhaps I mistake your intent, but given two tries to get it right, and still conflating it, well, I do not believe that I have.
From the article

Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights.

It says he didn't have Secret Service protection on at least 5 flights.
I agree that Bill could be in some hot water.   Although, taking flights with a pedophile, while bad, certainly is not as bad as having rape allegations against you (with corroborating evidence) stemming from and likely facilitated by that same pedophile.   That would be career ending...

From the article

Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights.
I was referring to what you wrote when you wrote at least 26 flights, as if you wished to imply that the number were higher, not the at least 5 times as to secret service protection from the article.  Anyhow, no worries.  I now have a clear picture as to you, if not as to the extent of bill Clinton's behavior. 

I agree that Bill could be in some hot water.   Although, taking flights with a pedophile, while bad, certainly is not as bad as having rape allegations against you (with corroborating evidence) stemming from and likely facilitated by that same pedophile.   That would be career ending.....
Oh ZINGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, what are the odds Trump was not involved with this child pedophile ring? 

2%?  5%?  as high as 10%?  I'd say less than 5%.

I'd wager that Slick Willy is involved too.  50% chance for him.

Was he named? If not Trump’s MO is to wait he absolutely has to. As soon as he fires him, he’s gonna need to answer questions about vetting, if they knew, etc and he’s gonna avoid that as long as possible.

And if you go with the full on conspiracy that Acosta was appointed as a reward for what he did, him talking about who made those promises to him could be damning legally. I’d guess that Acosta is safe for now and Trump will be rage tweeting against the DOJ soon.
Whats Jim Acosta got to do with this?

He's brought up because of his relationship with Epstein. Why does that bother so many of you?  You all know if that was a Republican President at the time you'd be talking about it.

Everyone that was involved with Epstein and the underage girls should face consequences.
The President at the time of Epstein's alleged crimes and plea deal was George W. Bush.  Is anyone talking about it?

What prosecutors have said, is they found devastatingly incriminating evidence in a locked safe in Epstein’s home, including photos of underaged women. What they did not say is if this was blackmail material, and if anyone else was in those photos?

If not, why the #### would he keep those?

https://twitter.com/helenkennedy/status/1148278733993914368?s=21
Because he is a sick man and probably arrogant in thinking he would get away with it.

Did Bush fly on this plane without Secret Service?
Maybe I misunderstood you.  "If that was a Republican President at the time you'd be talking about it" = it was a Republican President at the time.  This didn't happen under Clinton's watch (figuratively speaking, of course - it may have literally.)  

Bill Clinton should be heavily investigated and arrested if he committed any crimes.  That has nothing to do with what should happen to any Republicans who also may be involved.

Cheney's got a gun

Cheneys got a gun

His whole world's come undone

From lookin' straight at the son (GWB)

What did his daddy do? (GHWB)

What did he put Dickey through?

They said when Cheney was arrested they found him running a train,

Yes he was playing conductor to  the engineer played by Jeffrey Ep Stain.

But man, he had it comin'

Now that Cheney's got a gun he ain't never gonna be the same

It was nice to hear the border patrol get a shout out in the presser today. People forget all the other areas they cover.

Users who are viewing this thread